Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 100 40.7%
  • Dusty

Votes: 151 61.4%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 84 34.1%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 57 23.2%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 72 29.3%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 67 27.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
****ing dumb question. Putting a team in no mans land for the next decade rests squarely with the Richmond Football Club. Trading out contracted experienced players. The clean out at Richmond in the past year or so has been astounding

Lol, the recruitment of 5 round 1 picks in one year is a cleanout now. More Cats hysteria over their arch nemesis, the Tigers. Magnificent to witness. :cool:

****ing dumb question. Putting a team in no mans land for the next decade rests squarely with the Richmond Football Club. Trading out contracted experienced players. The clean out at Richmond in the past year or so has been astounding

You don’t even know where no man’s land is. That’s where you guys will be.

Bottom 4 is rebuilding, just missing the 8 is no man’s land cause you don’t make finals or get good picks.

Don’t worry you’ll know what I mean soon enough.

You don’t even know where no man’s land is. That’s where you guys will be.

Bottom 4 is rebuilding, just missing the 8 is no man’s land cause you don’t make finals or get good picks.

Don’t worry you’ll know what I mean soon enough.
Since when have Cats needed high pucks? Seriously? We've had about 2 in 18 years. Lawson Humphries was pick 63. Rising Star, Ollie Dempsey was a rookie draft.

And why would Geelong fail now? Scott has turned over two full teams in his tenure and missed finals twice in 13 years

I wish Tigers well, but history suggests a team doing a full rebuild is a long haul. Look at North, Carlton, Melbourne

Says we are stupid for letting our good middle aged players go.

Also says we are stupid for signing one of them in Balta.

Can’t win.
Your reigning B&F, and a player touted as the best since Dusty? Or are they hacks now? Jack Graham was touted as a future captain.

Where did I say Tigers were stupid signing up Balta? Once again you lie

Your reigning B&F, and a player touted as the best since Dusty? Or are they hacks now? Jack Graham was touted as a future captain.

Where did I say Tigers were stupid signing up Balta? Once again you lie

They are not useful to us anymore as we are not contending. Time to cash in our profit.

If they were hacks they’d still be stuck on our list.

Do you think it was a smart move signing up Balta or not then?

Cause pretty much every Geelong supporter is bagging us for it. You guys are a monolith.

Since when have Cats needed high pucks? Seriously? We've had about 2 in 18 years. Lawson Humphries was pick 63. Rising Star, Ollie Dempsey was a rookie draft.

And why would Geelong fail now? Scott has turned over two full teams in his tenure and missed finals twice in 13 years

I wish Tigers well, but history suggests a team doing a full rebuild is a long haul. Look at North, Carlton, Melbourne

Lol, why lie?

Wisdom is chasing you but you are faster

They are not useful to us anymore as we are not contending. Time to cash in our profit.

If they were hacks they’d still be stuck on our list.

Do you think it was a smart move signing up Balta or not then?

Cause pretty much every Geelong supporter is bagging us for it. You guys are a monolith.
So because "pretty much every Geelong supporter" (which I don't believe) is bagging the Tigers for signing up Balta , you assume I have as well when you know I haven't? It was a good thing to keep one experienced premiership player. I've said consistently the way the Club is happily trading out contracted players is a blight. If replacing experienced players with juniors guaranteed immediate success it would be a different thing.

So because "pretty much every Geelong supporter" (which I don't believe) is bagging the Tigers for signing up Balta , you assume I have as well when you know I haven't? It was a good thing to keep one experienced premiership player. I've said consistently the way the Club is happily trading out contracted players is a blight. If replacing experienced players with juniors guaranteed immediate success it would be a different thing.

No trade strategy guarantees any success, including holding all contracted players. No wonder you are called Sttewpid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back