Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 100 40.7%
  • Dusty

Votes: 151 61.4%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 84 34.1%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 57 23.2%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 72 29.3%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 67 27.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
Max Holmes = zero flags

Traded from Cats to Tigers in recent years: Josh Caddy, pick 53(Jack Graham) = 4 flags

And what's this? The pick with which Richmond got both Coleman-Jones and Noah Balta....was attached to Geelong at one point. CCJ provides one of the Taranto picks, and N Balta, Premiership player Esquire just signed for life.

Looks suspiciously like the Tigers are about 5 flags ahead in this game at the moment. Damn.
Nice melt, has nothing to do with Max Holmes but I acknowledge your desperation to find something.. anything to respond with.

Thanks for Holmes though

yeah we’re shattered about it.

I know. That is why you can be seen front and centre on every Richmond thread and why you ghost the Richmond board like an obsessed lunatic. To be fair to you, it wouldn't be easy to digest your club trading away all those flags and getting only Max "No Flags" Holmes back in return. :)

I know. That is why you can be seen front and centre on every Richmond thread and why you ghost the Richmond board like an obsessed lunatic. To be fair to you, it wouldn't be easy to digest your club trading away all those flags and getting only Max "No Flags" Holmes back in return. :)

I will try again seeing as my last post was deleted.

Check how many of the Richmond threads I have actually posted in.

There are what, 4, 5? on the first three pages on the main board? I’ve posted in one of them (the one about Richmond tanking).

I actually posted IN FAVOUR of Richmond. I don’t feel the need to comment on your club mate. If it’s something that interests me I’ll read it or say something about it. Otherwise I won’t.
I don’t start threads about the tigers or go back to my own team’s board having a meltdown over the latest thing your club has done. Dude yourself into thinking other people have the same obsessions you do, but they don’t

I will try again seeing as my last post was deleted.

Check how many of the Richmond threads I have actually posted in.

There are what, 4, 5? on the first three pages on the main board? I’ve posted in one of them (the one about Richmond tanking).

I actually posted IN FAVOUR of Richmond. I don’t feel the need to comment on your club mate. If it’s something that interests me I’ll read it or say something about it. Otherwise I won’t.
I don’t start threads about the tigers or go back to my own team’s board having a meltdown over the latest thing your club has done. Dude yourself into thinking other people have the same obsessions you do, but they don’t

Mate you had about a thousand posts in the Dusty Martin thread for a start.

You don't go back to your own board melting about what you obsessively read on the Richmond board you say, you just come onto the main board and melt about it. 🤣

I sincerely hope your post didn't get deleted for further overuse of the term thrashwank or one of your other demented pet terms.

Stay obsessed with Richmond PB. Keep including us being heavily represented in your average 110 posts per week since you commenced on the site. That is one hell of an obsession you have going there.

Mate you had about a thousand posts in the Dusty Martin thread for a start.

You don't go back to your own board melting about what you obsessively read on the Richmond board you say, you just come onto the main board and melt about it. 🤣

I sincerely hope your post didn't get deleted for further overuse of the term thrashwank or one of your other demented pet terms.

Stay obsessed with Richmond PB. Keep including us being heavily represented in your average 110 posts per week since you commenced on the site. That is one hell of an obsession you have going there.

Yes because the Dustin Martin thread was largely also concerned with something I was directly interested in. Was I posting in it because it was a Richmond thread? That’s an interesting concept.

You’re seriously thinking that’s an insult to try and say that I read your board 😂😂😂

I’ve openly said it - and will continue to. It’s the most entertaining thread on this site. Reading you try and preach to people about this stuff and realising that you actually believe it. Nevermind some of the stuff the rest of them write. It’s Comedy Central.

Person who posts a lot on forum posts a lot on forum - huge if true.

If only I could somehow turn 95 per cent of those posts into conspiracy theory comments about how Mi5 were setting a rival club up to take over the country with assistance from the Freemasons.

Yes because the Dustin Martin thread was largely also concerned with something I was directly interested in. Was I posting in it because it was a Richmond thread? That’s an interesting concept.

You’re seriously thinking that’s an insult to try and say that I read your board 😂😂😂

I’ve openly said it - and will continue to. It’s the most entertaining thread on this site. Reading you try and preach to people about this stuff and realising that you actually believe it. Nevermind some of the stuff the rest of them write. It’s Comedy Central.

Person who posts a lot on forum posts a lot on forum - huge if true.

If only I could somehow turn 95 per cent of those posts into conspiracy theory comments about how Mi5 were setting a rival club up to take over the country with assistance from the Freemasons.

It wasn't just about something you were interested in. It was about something you were obsessed with, ie your arch nemesis, the Richmond Football Club.

If I started a thread on the main board titled "Richmond FC memberships have increased by $5" you would have hundreds of posts on it before we could blink, mostly, oddly, including terms used to describe masturbation, interspersed with weirdly irrelevant analogies and regular accusations of people you don't agree with being conspiracy theorists, all on rotation.

You are under our spell mate. It straight out buggered you when we won 3 finals against you and smashed your delusions of superiority. You will get over it, it won't be forever. Only until you die.

It wasn't just about something you were interested in. It was about something you were obsessed with, ie your arch nemesis, the Richmond Football Club.

If I started a thread on the main board titled "Richmond FC memberships have increased by $5" you would have hundreds of posts on it before we could blink, mostly, oddly, including terms used to describe masturbation, interspersed with weirdly irrelevant analogies and regular accusations of people you don't agree with being conspiracy theorists, all on rotation.

You are under our spell mate. It straight out buggered you when we won 3 finals against you and smashed your delusions of superiority. You will get over it, it won't be forever. Only until you die.

But they aren’t my or our arch nemesis, are they.

And no, I wouldn’t. You can post that all you want. What does it matter what your memberships are.

Lots of teams have beaten us in finals mate. Brisbane have done it, Collingwood have done it, Hawthorn - who I do hate - have done it, Richmond have done it, Port Adelaide have done it, hell, Fremantle have done it.

But they aren’t my or our arch nemesis, are they.

And no, I wouldn’t. You can post that all you want. What does it matter what your memberships are.

Lots of teams have beaten us in finals mate. Brisbane have done it, Collingwood have done it, Hawthorn - who I do hate - have done it, Richmond have done it, Port Adelaide have done it, hell, Fremantle have done it.

Nice list of teams have recently beaten the Cats in finals, most of them multiple times.

Jeez Geelong are shyte at finals. 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice list of teams have recently beaten the Cats in finals, most of them multiple times.

Jeez Geelong are shyte at finals. 🤣

Beating Geelong in finals is like the rite of passage for the eventual premiers.

Only chokers like Sydney, St Kilda and Pies can’t do it.

Funny how it’s these 3 clubs with some of the worst GF to flag conversions in the history of the game.

It’s pretty much harder to lose to Geelong in a final than beat them at this point.

Beating Geelong in finals is like the rite of passage for the eventual premiers.

Only chokers like Sydney, St Kilda and Pies can’t do it.

Funny how it’s these 3 clubs with some of the worst GF to flag conversions in the history of the game.

It’s pretty much harder to lose to Geelong in a final than beat them at this point.

Throw in Port Adelaide and Cats only GF wins in the last 60 years are against the teams with the worst finals lost to Grand Finals won ratios in the competition. 7 times the cats have met a team from the top half of the finals lost to Grand Finals won table in the last 60 years. And 7 times they have lost. 4 times they have met finals nimrods in Grand Finals and 4 times they have won.

But we are not allowed to say they only win Grand Finals against division 2 finals teams Cleany because Cats and pies supporters start weeping puss everywhere. 🤣

Throw in Port Adelaide and Cats only GF wins in the last 60 years are against the teams with the worst finals lost to Grand Finals won ratios in the competition. 7 times the cats have met a team from the top half of the finals lost to Grand Finals won table in the last 60 years. And 7 times they have lost. 4 times they have met finals nimrods in Grand Finals and 4 times they have won.

But we are not allowed to say they only win Grand Finals against division 2 finals teams Cleany because Cats and pies supporters start weeping puss everywhere. 🤣

Oh yeah Port in the GF I forgot that game. Was that the one where GAJ monstered 19 and 1. What a dud when it matters most 🤣

He’s good in the Q clash tho 🤣

Radio Show Cooking GIF by 95.1 SHINE-FM

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back