Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 100 40.7%
  • Dusty

Votes: 151 61.4%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 84 34.1%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 57 23.2%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 72 29.3%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 67 27.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
Besides the expansion clubs handouts we have the best AFL draft hand of all time. With more years to come.

V

Geelong with Homeless and Bailey Sniff 🤣

Sucked in lol

Time to bump the Richmond v Geelol rebuild thread MR. I would do it but I’m thread banned. 🙁

🙁 Those weak pussies got you thread banned?

If you weren't such a genuine person Cleany you would probably just do what they would do and create a new profile to post in that thread. However, we don't sink to their level. :cool:

Good that you'll finally get a bit of talent on the list Tiges. Maybe you won't be rolling out Cumberland, Dow and Koschitzke any more.

When was the last time we were hearing all about Richmond's early picks? That's right 2021.

Which one of your picks from that draft won the rising star this year? Oh sorry that was our rookie pick.

If you do really well with your high picks this time you might even find a player as good as Ollie Dempsey. Maybe.

Good that you'll finally get a bit of talent on the list Tiges. Maybe you won't be rolling out Cumberland, Dow and Koschitzke any more.

When was the last time we were hearing all about Richmond's early picks? That's right 2021.

Which one of your picks from that draft won the rising star this year? Oh sorry that was our rookie pick.

If you do really well with your high picks this time you might even find a player as good as Ollie Dempsey. Maybe.

While we are revelling in our draft party November 20, we will remember to toast the 15th best 21yo in the AFL winning the Rising Star, lol. :beercheers:

Last edited:
You have parties to celebrate the draft?

F**k and I thought Americans were the saddest people on the planet

You, PhatBoy c/- Big Footy 24/7, who wears out about 10 therapists per year, thought that the people living in the richest country in the world were the saddest people on the planet?

Mate, we would invite you to the greatest draft party ever, but you won't have any picks to get in, damn. :cocktail: :beercheers: :beermug:

You, PhatBoy c/- Big Footy 24/7, who wears out about 10 therapists per year, thought that the people living in the richest country in the world were the saddest people on the planet?

Mate, we would invite you to the greatest draft party ever, but you won't have any picks to get in, damn. :cocktail: :beercheers: :beermug:

There’s something wrong with going to therapy now but it’s regular for middle aged men who have conspiracy theories based around kicking balls to host parties to celebrate a club of men employing clubs of men.

Seems normal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rising star lol

That’s right up there with all your all Australian jumpers lol

Come on party planner tell us

More weirdness from the wizard of weird.

You actually want me to tell you whether, to quote your questions precisely:
"Blaisee and Smasha and Aristotle arrive in their dodgem car? Will you have to put up - if it’s not already - the rubber wallpaper?

Who’s going to bring the rice cakes?"

You sure are a crazy cat PB.

1729058274874.png

More weirdness from the wizard of weird.

You actually want me to tell you whether, to quote your questions precisely:
"Blaisee and Smasha and Aristotle arrive in their dodgem car? Will you have to put up - if it’s not already - the rubber wallpaper?

Who’s going to bring the rice cakes?"

You sure are a crazy cat PB.

View attachment 2144389

I just want to know what goes on at a draft party.

I want to know which of that triumvirate will be supplying the prune juice etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back