Meltdown Geelong v Sydney gameday

Remove this Banner Ad

So when do the rest of you head off?

EVPoster_zps3555377f.jpg

There is something off about Papley. It is like he is a dwarf with gigantism, like former Swans great Scott Watters. Parker is a bit the same. I'd like them tested, and I'd like dwarves with gigantism banned from the game. Along with their academy, it's like Sydney have a lab where they grow dwarves with gigantism. They're a blight on the game, they need to be stopped before it is too late.

There is something off about Papley. It is like he is a dwarf with gigantism, like former Swans great Scott Watters. Parker is a bit the same. I'd like them tested, and I'd like dwarves with gigantism banned from the game. Along with their academy, it's like Sydney have a lab where they grow dwarves with gigantism. They're a blight on the game, they need to be stopped before it is too late.

Yer, Daniel McPherson had a bit of that too

Cheffy, yes - STP got rubbed out pretty much straight after the game if memory serves.

Might be a while until you see that front running muppet Catsmaninamerica too I reckon
You'd be the shittest mod on these boards.

And getting shit from an Essendon ****wit, that's like getting flogged with wet lettuce. You ****ing stupe.

Well tide has turned - GWS out but since you lost to us, to win the bet from here it's simple, you have to take the Grand Final out against the Bullsogs otherwise I'm calling a draw.

I will have my swans beanie ready for if you win next week.may the choke be with you!!

:p:thumbsu:
What a game mate!! I was sitting in with the GWS fans down at the scoreboard end, the ride during the last quarter was intense. I actually thought you'd kick clear but it wasn't to be. I think your side earnt some respect with the performance though, it was a prelim to remember!

I had my swans cap on, and as I left I had about a dozen giants fans turn and say, "cmon, beat them for us!"

We will try our best:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney are unstoppable, you'd need a full flu to go through the side to lose. Finishing top actually means you're top notch. Poor Bulldogs.
Not unstoppable. GWS showed us that, then Bulldogs taught them a lesson in tenacity.

This GF has all the hallmarks of an epic game decided in the last 5 mins

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Geelong v Sydney gameday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back