Game Day Geelong VS Adelaide @7:50pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkins doesn't offer much of anything really, hasn't for a while now. A large part of our problems up forward.

Be good if he hasy help

Guys like Stanley offer nothing playing at CHF - he provides no linking work which means we move Hawkins up the ground further away from goal.

If we can get someone decent ary CHF, Hawkins can play deeper

The negative mentality was actually worse against the Swans. We just chose to hold onto the ball longer and wait for the free option. Less chance of turning it over.
Once we got a feel for the game we were able to attack more.
Less chance of things working when your smacked at the start.
Fair enough. Not sure I agree entirely, but if it's more about locking it down in the contest and releasing cautiously then that's alright - provided the objective is still to build and ultimately attack.

In the Richmond game it was like we were hoping for a 0-0 scoreline going into 3QT. But it's all immaterial now.

This is when you need a surrender rule.

:'(:'(:'(

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

H

Honestly, sometimes I have to remind myself the person on the forum you think is an adult, may actually be a kid with learning disabilities. Sloane didn't snipe it was a perfectly fine attack on the contest.

Lol, righto buddy. This kid with a disability has a pretty solid education. Seen other players get weeks for less. Jog on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back