Game Day Geelong vs Gold Coast, Saturday 6th May, Metricon Stadium 7:25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really just dont know whats happened to stanleys run. He is one of the quickest players in the league and you never see him sprint anymore

what structure has changed?
Hawkins is still full foward, ruckman still rotates through the foward pocket, Menzel is still the permanent mid sized forward, and we still have no crumbers and very little forward defensive pressure

Just because he's moved Harry Taylor to CHF for a few games, a move that has failed dismally by the way, doesn't mean Scott has been some kind of Oracle. you are clueless

Taylor has operated as our CHF, whereas last season we didn't really have one. That's a structural change. Whether or not the change has been a good one or not is irrelevant, since that's not the matter we're debating.

The "oracle" comment is just a strawman, since I didn't claim Chris Scott was a genius and nor did I even vaguely imply it. Literally my only point was that Scott is clearly, objectively, capable of making big calls and affecting big changes. I made no comment as to whether those changes were effective or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back