Preview Rd 23 Geelong V St Kilda Say Aug 17 2024 730 pm @ Deadpool Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times has Tuohy been "managed" this year? Why can't we just call it what it is: "omitted".

They cant call it omitted til its finals its a geelong thing

Kinda surprised Mullin says in but I’ll at least give him credit of having a solid 4th quarter last week after a dodgy start.

Can’t see him being best 22/23 come finals.

This game is almost a mini final for mine…. Thus I’m surprised he says in.

Hes probably going to be sub (unless rohan is) but i agree hes not playing finals hes the obvious out for tanner next week.

Kinda surprised Mullin says in but I’ll at least give him credit of having a solid 4th quarter last week after a dodgy start.

All this says is he's ahead of Bews, Clark, Parfitt, Hardie, etc. With no Bruhn, Guthrie, MOC, Hawkins and SDK we're getting a bit thin.

It's not that surprising given Clark, Parfitt and Hardie are pure mids when we want versatility in role players and Bews looked miles off the pace against Adelaide. Mullin is our best available option.

And managing Tuohy on a fast deck makes sense given he's lost his pace.

I think the side is designed to have Dangerfield play the minimal midfield time to get the job done.Mullin and Knevitt to soak up some of his minutes.

All this says is he's ahead of Bews, Clark, Parfitt, Hardie, etc. With no Bruhn, Guthrie, MOC, Hawkins and SDK we're getting a bit thin.

It's not that surprising given Clark, Parfitt and Hardie are pure mids when we want versatility in role players and Bews looked miles off the pace against Adelaide. Mullin is our best available option.

And managing Tuohy on a fast deck makes sense given he's lost his pace.

With Parfitt not playing VFL last week, I would have been surprised if he was in consideration and we know Ted is out due to concussion protocols

Wonder if we're rotating some of the outer fringe players through that "third" emergency spot at the moment, meaning that if we look at our playing list and available options then it was likely between Clark, Hardie & O'Sullivan

This is clearly the Jamie Lamb-Tim Allen Cup.

As for our performance, just get the job done and top 4 will be basically sewn up and top 2 is then also a distinct possibility.

Tim Allen you say?

Tim Allen Power GIF by Laff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I'm surprised a bit. I guess it showed character that he picked himself up after an abysmal start

I just read what Rossie had to say , " Where not mucking around the final 2 games "

Unfortunately i call smell an upset a million miles away

Seeing there is so much riding on this game for Geel , thus i dont think i will put myself through the stress of watching this game live

Just click on after the match is complete and hopefully Daz has got , Cats thump Saints by a single point , ha,ha,ha
It’s an enormous danger game that’s for sure.

Danger in his post game interview said...
Focus is now on getting the team humming.
Rohan returns to refine the O'Henry combo.
Touhy pulled up sore and is being managed
Danger will be time managed while playing.
Mullin, Knevitt in as potential finals back up
The finals squad is pretty much settled now.
Only SDK possibly Hawkins will be added.

Danger in his post game interview said...
Focus is now on getting the team humming.
Rohan returns to refine the O'Henry combo.
Touhy pulled up sore and is being managed
Danger will be time managed while playing.
Mullin, Knevitt in as potential finals back up
The finals squad is pretty much settled now.
Only SDK possibly Hawkins will be added.
Nah Tuohy was dropped, has been terrible for a while now

Ross already discussing 2025 and beyond in his press conference, I’d be surprised if they put up much of a fight, missing a bit of quality too.

I reckon they’ll finish the season with a big win over Carlton and be very happy with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back