Certified Legendary Thread GEELONG WINS 2022 GRAND FINAL BY PLENTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone in SA I spoke with wanted Sydney to win cos of Danger.
You think the crows supporters are salty...take a look in PA "sack hinkley" thread. They're salty on there club appointing matty primus bk in the day over a v young CS. There is a historical news article posted that proves that CS was interested in coming over for experience

The K Rock call yesterday was pretty ordinary too i thought.

I don't know about that, I'm about to find out.
But across the board, it's fair to say that it's difficult for any media, with all their bias and screeching up the underdog,
to find anything to exaggerate in such a massacre.
And wasn't it beautiful, no commentators able to give their underhand anti- Geelong call.
Suck it BT and ex Hawks.

Having watched cold rather in the heat of emotion... Id have given Danger BOG ..... and id have give a minor vote to Stanley. It was important that we had good Stanley and he seemed to get his hand to the ball every BD.

On days like that one struggle to see hoe you fit other players in but our age will probably see us take a bit hit in numbers in eth next 12-24 months...

Yes.
Agree %100 on both points. Stanley vital.

De Koning every bit as good as I remember early on.
Brad Close even better.

The first half is where I'd base most of my personal '''best player'' ratings as it was still somewhat of a superficial contest at that stage.

Still only in the 1st quarter here; savouring it - will no doubt feel compelled to post some more observations later on ...

The K Rock call yesterday was pretty ordinary too i thought.
As we were at a wedding yesterday, the times I listened to the radio to see where we were at was SEN with Gerard and Huddo. What I listened to was excellent.

Yes.
Agree %100 on both points. Stanley vital.

De Koning every bit as good as I remember early on.
Brad Close even better.

The first half is where I'd base most of my personal '''best player'' ratings as it was still somewhat of a superficial contest at that stage.

Still only in the 1st quarter here; savouring it - will no doubt feel compelled to post some more observations later on ...
Stanley competed from first bounce.
He also got a few clearances himself from the middle
One of his best games for the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong were living in their heads before game started. You could tell by looking at them as they were ready to leave the rooms and run out.
Geelong players looked focused.
I picked up the swans they were all smiles yahooing patting each other on the back they were nervous, and we were focused

I need to buy a dvd player
Was trying to think of other ways to relive the day ???
Really want to see Selwood with GAJ + Levi, the boys running through the banner, the game, the win, presentations, celebrations, Selwood inviting Sammy to join them + boys going around the ground.

Congratulations to the Geelong football club and all your fans. Best team all year and deserved the premiership.
Whilst I still do hate you, I definitely respect you and what you have achieved not just this year, but over the last 2 decades.
Outstandingly run organisation.
Hopefully my club can get back to contending next year and resume the rivalry we have built over the last few years.
Enjoy.

Last edited:
Was trying to think of other ways to relive the day ???
Really want to see Selwood with GAJ + Levi, the boys running through the banner, the game, the win, presentations, celebrations, Selwood inviting Sammy to join them + boys going around the ground.
I mean kayo works but is clunky to navigate to what you want

Congratulations to the Geelong football club and all your fans. Best team all year and deserved the premiership.
While I still do hate you I definitely respect you and what you have done not just this year, but over the last 2 decades.
Outstandingly run organisation.
Hopefully my club can get back to contending next year and resume the rivalry we have built over the last few years.
Enjoy.
Add taranto and Hopper and I get the feeling we'll be seeing more tigers in September mate. See you next year

I think it's pretty standard. They did the same to Dusty right after Richmond's GF win in 2017 IIRC.

Standard yes, but do they choose someone who has starred like a racehorse, say like the Normie winner, or just any player from the 46?
Very very coincidental, leaves bad taste in mouth, test them all or put their names in a hat. Or wait thirty minutes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread GEELONG WINS 2022 GRAND FINAL BY PLENTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back