Opinion Geelong's era of dominance over

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we get a Not a Cluey on this one.

GO Catters
Sorry Daz apparently we have an unfair home ground advantage despite only winniing a few games at KP this year and only playing there 9 times a year despite everyone else having 12 home games a year …Collingwood having more than that too

I can’t get over the stupidity of the main board at times

Sorry Daz apparently we have an unfair home ground advantage despite only winniing a few games at KP this year and only playing there 9 times a year despite everyone else having 12 home games a year …Collingwood having more than that too

I can’t get over the stupidity of the main board at times
And nowhere better will you see first hand evidence of the stupidity than on the Tigers board, this from last night:

"no suprise scats dominating the game that was designed for them by shocking. where would they be if they didnt get that rule change ?"

I find it extraordinary that they had the chance to make the ground dimensions the same as the MCG with the rebuilding of GMHBA.... yet they kept it as is.

Huge oversight
Not when you look into how the developments were done

Not when you look into how the developments were done

images

Not so much that.

More along the line, there was no surety that anything after Stage 2 was guaranteed, so how would it look if the Players Stand was set back 20m from the fence but no other ground area was redeveloped?

And nowhere better will you see first hand evidence of the stupidity than on the Tigers board, this from last night:

"no suprise scats dominating the game that was designed for them by shocking. where would they be if they didnt get that rule change ?"

Probably still in the top four, same place we were before it

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Geelong's era of dominance over

Remove this Banner Ad

Back