Backfire Geelonks march down south of the ladder in 2025

Where will the scats finsh on the AFL ladder in 2024?

• 12th

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 13th

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 14th

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 15th

• 16th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 17th

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 18th Wooden Spooners

• Jack Watts now gets his meth orders from the Joel Selwood Stand

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd say I'm a little more generous than the next man, thanks for asking.
Now, howsabout you treat yourself to some free predictions in the Flogstradamus thread and back up your claims for the coming season?
Your scats are old and washed up, will finish bottom 4 there you go you're welcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gibcus will be one of the best defenders in the comp for sure in like 5 years. Whereas your best player will be Ollie Henry, how sad is that.

karmi-wearing-dungarees.gif

Gibcus will be one of the best defenders in the comp for sure in like 5 years. Whereas your best player will be Ollie Henry, how sad is that.
Thinking Ollie will be Geelong's only good player?
Yeah that is pretty sad
That's just what you want to believe.
But you know what?
This 😺 🐯 beef is getting really old
I hope you have more to look forward to in life in the next few years than checking the results, hoping for a 😺 L

Thinking Ollie will be Geelong's only good player?
Yeah that is pretty sad
That's just what you want to believe.
But you know what?
This beef is getting really old
I hope you have more to look forward to in life in the next few years than checking the results, hoping for a L

Uh oh somebody isn’t coping with dropping down the ladder. Tbf I wouldn’t either realising you’ll never go b2b. You’ve already seen the best team you’ll have in your life and they pulled the biggest choke in the history of the game to a fat guy coming back from retirement🤣

Uh oh somebody isn’t coping with dropping down the ladder. Tbf I wouldn’t either realising you’ll never go b2b. You’ve already seen the best team you’ll have in your life and they pulled the biggest choke in the history of the game to a fat guy coming back from retirement🤣

jpkT84e0vPDNlkN80XFkvj1Zx_4=.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Geelonks march down south of the ladder in 2025

Back