Geez, there's gonna be a couple

Remove this Banner Ad

Of blokes hoping Mini McQualter doesn't succeed after the tough talk on this board about him and his abilities.

Toot toot.

bus nap GIF

Of blokes hoping Mini McQualter doesn't succeed after the tough talk on this board about him and his abilities.

Toot toot.

bus nap GIF
Same posters that’ said
Never win a final with Grigg and houli
Dimma should be sacked never rated him
Morro no good get a decent VFL coach
I could go on
And fwiw
I knew when he was shortlisted he’d get it , who on earth would have better cred than an asst in a triple premiership dynasty ,,,,he ll go alright dont u worry , while I was a fan not convinced right for us in the end

Same posters that’ said
Never win a final with Grigg and houli
Dimma should be sacked never rated him
Morro no good get a decent VFL coach
I could go on
And fwiw
I knew when he was shortlisted he’d get it , who on earth would have better cred than an asst in a triple premiership dynasty ,,,,he ll go alright dont u worry , while I was a fan not convinced right for us in the end
I think he will be a good coach but the way some of our players have reacted when the going got tough tells me we had to move on from the Dimma dynasty asap, should be interesting to see how Mini and Yze go over the next few years.

honestly - your getting excited but nothing much happens.

I was right about the club going to shit after they brushed over the Dimma affair, the GWS trades and numerous other red flags - and nothing at all happens when you get proven right a few years later. The people here just bury their heads .

And also, what kind of weird ****ing post is this where we are now rubbing our hands together to see a assistant coach, hopefully(?) get a gig at WC and be awesome, just to underline just how shit the club has become that we passed on him for Aduuumm Yze, but - oh yah! get to prove a handful of dudes on a footy forum wrong.

What a waste of a genie wish that is

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez, there's gonna be a couple

Remove this Banner Ad

Back