No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better for us the swans won, the bombers are equal with us and now if we win we can keep in front of them. Were 1 game out of the 8 our percentage is decent for a 3 and 4 team.

Watching $wan$ vs * is like watching my mother in law drive over a cliff in my new car. Mixed feelings.

I hear what you’re saying Grumble, but on the bright side the car would be insured!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if hawthorn are crap (paraphrasing)

Then I would expect wall to wall articles on how crap bombers are
Slobbo will be crying
And Worsfold under the pump

Enter

ThURD.gif

This hurts. Was a free on the goal line. What a tool.

Rampe was very very lucky. It may have been him talking like a baby girl if the kick had been paid

Last edited:

This hurts. Was a free on the goal line. What a tool.

Amazed that the goal umpire didn’t see it and call for a review. I’m keen to see how the AFL explains that this was the right decision, as they have many times before especially the Sicily free - yet the push and shove still goes on.......and I still haven’t built that bridge. That said, did he actually shake the post? The rule oddly doesn’t say anything about climbing the post.

Amazed that the goal umpire didn’t see it and call for a review. I’m keen to see how the AFL explains that this was the right decision, as they have many times before especially the Sicily free - yet the push and shove still goes on.......and I still haven’t built that bridge. That said, did he actually shake the post? The rule oddly doesn’t say anything about climbing the post.
The field umpire actually runs in and tells him to get down. What a brain fade by rampe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back