No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our patersons game looks very winnable

Win three, including freo, and ewe are on our way....
Never understood the fear of the Freo game. As far as I'm concerned the ground as narrow as it may be is still quite big which suits us imo. The danger game for me has always been the one against Geelong. Don't care how poor they might've looked, they'll be up for us as always.

Even Ballantyne looks like he has no reserve. They all look flat. Question is why?

They are probably towards the end of a heavy training load in preparation for this years finals, much like the CATS!....

Is it a bad thing I want Essendon to beat the swans tomorrow night? or should I wash my mouth out with soap and shut it....
No. Keep the soap as you will feel dirty if and when it happen's and will need a good cleansing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never understood the fear of the Freo game. As far as I'm concerned the ground as narrow as it may be is still quite big which suits us imo. The danger game for me has always been the one against Geelong. Don't care how poor they might've looked, they'll be up for us as always.

Wont matter if we beat freo, lock in top three

We are iust trolling the cats by losing to them, then making grand finals

Carlton win this.... I can't see us not playing at the MCG first week of finals
I like your confidence, but still far to much footy to be thinking top2. For some reason were a bit average down in Tassie till 3/4 then we wake up. Dogs wont be a walk over, and then there is bloddy geelong.. we all know how that goes.. we want North, Carlton and ... I guess the wanks down at Windy Hill to get up this week.

I like your confidence, but still far to much footy to be thinking top2. For some reason were a bit average down in Tassie till 3/4 then we wake up. Dogs wont be a walk over, and then there is bloddy geelong.. we all know how that goes.. we want North, Carlton and ... I guess the wanks down at Windy Hill to get up this week.

Not really talking top 2... If we finish third can only see Geelong in second

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back