No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo are a shambles
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Bailey Smith really hasn’t improved in 2 years. Gone backwards from a guy who looked capable of being a real top liner

Bailey Smith really hasn’t improved in 2 years. Gone backwards from a guy who looked capable of being a real top liner
Probably spent too much time partying and instagramming instead of training.

Once he got derailed off field his on field performance has gone down the drain

Couldn’t believe freo and gws were interested at the rumoured trade values. Freo might have got us one back with meek but we’re still well ahead.
Also interesting that JOM was rated well ahead of Mitchell in terms of trade value but Mitchell has been way better this year to date.
I’d say Freo got sucked in by JOMs ability to put together 4 to 6 really good games a year.

Yeh very weird that JOM was rated higher than a four time B&F and Brownlow Medal winner.

I would have said it was a very safe bet at the start of the year to state that Mitchell was going to do very well for the Pies and JOM would give just little flashes at Freo (essentially same as what they did at the Hawks).

I don't care that Shai Bolton just kicked a goal. He is so overrated, and his name should never be put in a sentence with Sir Dylan Moore.

Tell you what I’ve always thought Libba was an underrated player for the Doggies.

He has a very unusual running style (I’ve heard it described as idiosyncratic) but he’s one of those rare players that can win it in the pack yet also tuck it under his arm and scoot away with it.

He bloody well smashed us last year as well from memory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm shocked to be sitting here,, a commentator just called a bulldog throw a throw. The exact same throw that they called brilliant football when they won the premiership, is now in a very real media sense a throw.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back