No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance he goes. AFL pet and it wasn't a bad result.

Either way, we'll smash them
Even if he wasn't the AFL pet it shouldn't be looked at, was a great tackle honestly. Sad it's gotten to the point where we um and uh about suspensions for that.

Tagging Stewart. How did it take 6 years for someone to work this out? Geelong a different side since clubs started doing it
AFL senior coaches are notoriously stubborn folk who are loathe to change their systems (ie use a defensive forward to tag Stewart) even when it appears an obvious move to the rest of us is the answer to that question.

I feel like he is starting to move up the ground sometimes also, I rewatched the Rich game and some times he was marking it on the HB line then continuing to run up field once kicked, then he would mark it in the forward line, did this twice I think.

Erm...Excuse me, but I'm here a FEW minutes into the half time break, Geelong only had 4 on the board...is that right?

and Cameron's non goal is still up on the score line. We watched him run off the line, we watched the umpire call play on, after the siren had sounded, we heard the siren sound. what am I missing?

Isn't that an instant fix?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard you guys are tanking. Is that true?
Suspicious Futurama GIF

You know Geelong have given up when they sub in Gary Rohan.

We are going to pummel them.

It will be known as "the Kardinia Park Killing"

I want to like this post, but I couldn’t bring myself to say to my wife ‘we need to get closer to the boundary for the victory lap’ midway through the last quarter of the 2014 grand final because I didn’t want to jinx it. Avoiding bad footy karma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back