No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that we pumped the Pies and both the Bombers and Cats lost is just....

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

GMHBA was always a swamp. The rain just makes it bleedingly clear.

The turf genuinely looks putrid. Flemington after the ponies looks less chopped up.
Looked like Porkins had gone for a trot on it earlier in the week. Disgraceful!
And they have the nerve to whinge about wanting to play finals there.

Oscar Allen interview after the game showed a lot of emotion and a lot of frustration.
I really feel for the kid, needs more to care as much as he does but just won't have it unless he plays into his mid 30's.

At the "easy times brewery" across from the Gabba & ran into Tom Harley, who was getting some pics with some $wine fans, I couldn't help myself ^how good was 2008"....he mumbled something about 2012 as I strutted away

At the "easy times brewery" across from the Gabba & ran into Tom Harley, who was getting some pics with some $wine fans, I couldn't help myself ^how good was 2008"....he mumbled something about 2012 as I strutted away
Not the best retort from Tom given 2014 exists!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at the Brissie v Sydney scores, more evidence that there's nothing worse than trying to front up after an emphatic win. I know we had some moments where Collingwood came at us but I hope we can come out firing next week. I reckon its probably the biggest predictor of a loss this season.

Edit: they kicked 2 goals in the time it took me to write this.

Sam Taylor back for GWS next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back