No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is supposed to be the top team. Oh boy. We would absolutely spank them
It’s when you watch games like this that you realise how well drilled Sam and his coaching team has the Hawks. Always a player out the back, always a player ready to receive somewhere and almost always a clean clearance. I’ve only watched the last 5 minutes of the first half but it was garbage.

The AFL must be spewing that THE most entertaining side in the comp is playing the WGAF timeslot and not prime time.

Luke Parker is a flog. Hope some clown Bummer deals with him on behalf of that VFL player he whacked.

Gee I hate the lack of respect for a Hawthorn great. Move on!

Gee I hate the lack of nuance. I can respect the flags and still be critical of him driving our club into the ditch. He’s an opposition coach now and if he says something stupid I’m more than free to call him out on it.

If you’d prefer our club to be recruiting Dean Rampe and Cal Ward this off season though you’re more than free to go support Norf.

Stops Dylan Shiel from coming to Hawthorn, gives Hawthorn Massimo D'Ambrosio for free.

I think Adrian Dodoro is a closet Hawthorn supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke Parker legit looks like a country footballer chucked on to a footy field tonight, he is so ridiculously slow it is crazy.

Rampe still has something to offer, but if he is going to take CBA's off Sheezel, Wardlaw, LDU for current day Parker or Ward he needs to be examined.

Calling Luke Parker a ‘high quality’ man is bizarre given what he did to an amateur footy player a few months back. Granted Clarko never had issues with king hitting a bloke I guess.

I will put my hand up as being disappointed when McKay picked the Bombers last year.

This is the first quarter of Essendon football I have watched since round 1 but I have seen him miss 3 2m handballs already. Not sure if this is the norm or just Sydney pressure but dear God we dodged a bullet there

The Swans are a solid team, Heany is fantastic;
but Heany passes to Heany who taps on to Heany, who tackles and the ball spills to Heany, who passes inside 50 to Heany....is not going to win many Finals games.

The more this season pans out the more it’s us or Cats for the flag. Nobody else is getting near it.

So tempted to say Brisbane, but they seem to love choking in September.

Expecting this game to be good, with the same sense of futile resignation as an Australian Gymnast heading off to the olympics and being stuck on the plane next to a break dancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back