News General gaming stuff, random news etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Talking to him over the weekend, final level is almost complete and he's asked me to playtest it for him. So ill see if he's alright with me posting some gameplay.

Also, blackshadow, Ry009, dwwaino, Chief, he was quite chuffed when i showed him that you guys had shown interest and had a nice big smile when some of you mentioned playing the original, so thank you all for that.

Whether the game is good/average/ok/poor i think its been good for him working on it and hearing so many stories of people enjoying the original.

How was 2 point campus? I played 2 point hospital to death, loved it.

Same charm but I don't think quite as good. I think Hospital will always be special as the spiritual successor to Theme Hospital but Campus just lacked a little something. I think there was simply too much to build (different kind of campuses) so I hope Museum is a little more streamlined like Hospital.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw PlayStation FB plugging it for a week prior to launch. Apparently 8 years in development. Sony purchased the developer to further their push into the GaaS market.
I own no PS, so the PS Facey page isn't a thing for me.

For anyone that played Alien Carnage/Halloween Harry back in the day. My father in law is on the dev team and working on the Reboot.
View attachment 2048640
Just trying to spread the word for him.

Holy hell that's a blast from the past!

Never played the full game but would have played the shareware version on one of those shareware compilation CDs where a third of the games wouldn't install, a third were cheap and nasty clones of better games, and a third worked OK (if they weren't viruses).

Good times!

Remove this Banner Ad

News General gaming stuff, random news etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back