General GF questions- NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD PLS (use stickied)

Remove this Banner Ad

Standing woo!!!! So happy I'll be there!! This is a silly question, but where are people allowed to stand and watch? Anywhere on level 1 (other than MCC and AFL members)?
They don't check. Can stand anywhere you want including AFL members (watched 2008 there). Either get there very, very early to be up the front, or just rock up before the bounce as it will not be too chockers. But be aware they sell the 'spots' in bulk to each club so make sure your are in a WB area.

For those that have had money taken out u can rest assure you are going...u will get official confirmation tomorrow. For those like me who have had nothing keep on keeping on!!!!

They don't check. Can stand anywhere you want including AFL members (watched 2008 there). Either get there very, very early to be up the front, or just rock up before the bounce as it will not be too chockers. But be aware they sell the 'spots' in bulk to each club so make sure your are in a WB area.
Thanks for the advice! Looking forward to it!

Priority 2 with cat 5 seat. Quite happy, I like it up there. Palmed off 2 tickets a bought for 1400 each already too. Happy to sit by myself and just soak it all up. So pumped man!

Haven't read through the last few pages, was there any discussion about how they might have gone about it? I feel like they might have dealt with the solo priority 2 members last and chucked them up the top

Could anyone advise me if this means I got a ticket? They are 350 odd a ticket so I'm confused.

Its likely that you've got standing room/restricted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a standing room ticket.

Still can't believe it, so elated on one hand and on the other so dejected for some of the stories that have and will come of this thread.

Impossible to see it on a screen but there's so many lifetimes of emotional (and financial) investment in this club behind some of these user names.

Thankfully some of the worst horror stories in this thread have seemingly turned towards a happier ending, but tomorrow there will undoubtedly be heartbreaking stories of supporters who have paid above and beyond for social club through all the club's lean years only to miss out now due to some glitch or credit card error or language barrier or simply forgetting the day of the ballot enrolment. Hopefully the stories are few and far between.

Last edited:
Hi everyone
My first post ever!
I am a P3 member and was lucky enough to get 3 x standing/ restricted tickets.
Ive never been in the standing areas, any tips for what to do on game day and any way to get the most out of the tickets?
Go Doggies!
Get there early otherwise I suspect you'll be a few deep. Try and get there early enough to get on the rail.

I'm glad you have got a ticket Shagzz, you have been so supportive and positive for everyone else, despite probably being incredibly stressed. Well done.
Yeah thanks. My mum sourced 2 tickets elsewhere and is taking my grandfather who moved to Australia from England in 1961. My grandparents are why I follow the dogs.

I gotta admit I was starting to stress! Will feel a world of relief when the ticket is in my hand!

Money finally came out of my account. I got excited, unfortunately it was just NBA league pass trolling me. Didn't need that today haha.

Congrats to all those who got tickets, make sure you make a lot of noise.

Still half an hour to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

General GF questions- NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD PLS (use stickied)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back