General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

how's the 12 year old goal umpire
tJDXqqp.png
Following numerous leads, Docklands police found the missing chin, cunningly sticky taped to Daniher's left boot............

Monday, 24 April (7:25 pm) Richmond 12.16 (88) def. Melbourne 11.9 (75) MCG (crowd: 85,657)
Tuesday, 25 April (3:20 pm) Essendon 15.10 (100) def. Collingwood 11.16 (82) MCG (crowd: 87,685)

If only we'd gotten a few more people to ANZAC Eve we might have ended up taking part in the game with the highest H&A crowd for the season. Obviously boosted a little bit by being a Melbourne replacement game but we beat the ANZAC day crowd from last year which is awesome

Monday, 24 April (7:25 pm) Richmond 12.16 (88) def. Melbourne 11.9 (75) MCG (crowd: 85,657)
Tuesday, 25 April (3:20 pm) Essendon 15.10 (100) def. Collingwood 11.16 (82) MCG (crowd: 87,685)

If only we'd gotten a few more people to ANZAC Eve we might have ended up taking part in the game with the highest H&A crowd for the season. Obviously boosted a little bit by being a Melbourne replacement game but we beat the ANZAC day crowd from last year which is awesome
Noone expected 85k. Still can't believe it.

Post #3000

I think it was post #1000 that i used to bag out Lumumba ... So I wanted to take a moment to recognise the contribution that Heretier is making this season, by not being anywhere near a football ground in red and blue. We will never forget what you did for this football club, and will forever cherish that you're no longer doing it.

Post #3000

I think it was post #1000 that i used to bag out Lumumba ... So I wanted to take a moment to recognise the contribution that Heretier is making this season, by not being anywhere near a football ground in red and blue. We will never forget what you did for this football club, and will forever cherish that you're no longer doing it.
Congratulations...I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those interested, AFL Evolution has been released a day early. JB HiFi seems to be the best priced at $79
Still waiting on PC release :(

Is it good though?
I've just played a few single matches so far, but yeah it's not bad.

Graphically, if you were expecting the same level that you'd get from anything EA, you're dreaming from Australian companies, but from a game play perspective, it's miles better than previous attempts.

Advice, don't jump straight to medium difficulty, it's nigh on impossible to take a mark, and therefore hold on to possession. I got pantsed by Carlton with them taking 87 marks to 15.

We've used the second most players to date this season (32), after Sydney (34). It's probably no surprise that the 3 form sides of the competition (Adelaide, GWS and Port) have used the least (<26).

It'll be nice when we finally get some consistency with the team. By the end of this year, I'm hoping Goodwin will have a strong first 25~ in mind that he plans to stick with as much as he can for for 2018.

Obviously players need to be dropped for poor performance, by team synergy is important. Dogs were an outlier last year, but the Hawks and Swans prior to that were only using 32-35 players for the whole season.

It'll be nice when we finally get some consistency with the team. By the end of this year, I'm hoping Goodwin will have a strong first 25~ in mind that he plans to stick with as much as he can for for 2018.
Yeah agree mate!
We've been severely impacted by injuries and suspensions though this year which has had a big say in the number of players used.

Yeah agree mate!
We've been severely impacted by injuries and suspensions though this year which has had a big say in the number of players used.

Severely is an over reaction

Dogs have already been hit harder this year than us, swans etc
We had a perfect run last year now we are back with the pack this year

Severely is an over reaction

Dogs have already been hit harder this year than us, swans etc
We had a perfect run last year now we are back with the pack this year

I think it's more so losing our most important players - Gawn, Hogan, Lewis (suspension), and the fact we've lost structurally important players during games (Gawn, Smith in R1, Spencer, Smith in R5) as opposed to the actual length of injury list that has hurt us.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think it's more so losing our most important players - Gawn, Hogan, Lewis (suspension), and the fact we've lost structurally important players during games (Gawn, Smith in R1, Spencer, Smith in R5) as opposed to the actual length of injury list that has hurt us.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Both of those were poor coaching and selection
If Pedo had played instead of weid he could have gone into the ruck to cover both times. Instead we had no back up option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back