Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you wearing your party frock?

Sadly I was there on ‘work’ - my company is involved in running these functions and I made excuses to go have a look around. I actually could have gone tonight for free (Work offered) and just ‘pretend’ to be working, but I’ve got an event all weekend that I need to prepare for. I also didn’t want to get drunk in work uniform and start begging Kozzy to sign a new contract.

In the most boring ITK post ever I’ve actually seen the notes for the night though, not exactly going out on a limb with the Oliver tip. Work wouldn’t let me see them yesterday and my mate was trolling me all day about it because I was sulking it up back at base. He had me raging that Gawn fluked it for a good 30 min before he told me Oliver won.

They really need to workshop these ideas with a specially selected, Bigfooty-based stakeholder consultation working group. Get the old whiteboard out - have a discussion group, canvas options, survey selected target groups.

Whatever is needed to put the brakes on these launches is fine by me.

Me when they ask how I like "demon spirit"

Sadly I was there on ‘work’ - my company is involved in running these functions and I made excuses to go have a look around. I actually could have gone tonight for free (Work offered) and just ‘pretend’ to be working, but I’ve got an event all weekend that I need to prepare for. I also didn’t want to get drunk in work uniform and start begging Kozzy to sign a new contract.

In the most boring ITK post ever I’ve actually seen the notes for the night though, not exactly going out on a limb with the Oliver tip. Work wouldn’t let me see them yesterday and my mate was trolling me all day about it because I was sulking it up back at base. He had me raging that Gawn fluked it for a good 30 min before he told me Oliver won.
If you wanted to upgrade from boring ITK to interesting, all you really need to do is punch my teeth in.

If you change your mind, I have no objection to a drunk on the scene begging Kozzy (Kosi) to sign a contact.

What kind of uniform goes with events management? I hope you carry a gun

If you wanted to upgrade from boring ITK to interesting, all you really need to do is punch my teeth in.

If you change your mind, I have no objection to a drunk on the scene begging Kozzy (Kosi) to sign a contact.

Don’t think they’d trust me with a gun if Jackson is attending

In seriousness I work for an AV company so polo and slacks

In seriousness I work for an AV company so polo and slacks
Fair enough, though disappointing.

I think it would be more fun to show up everywhere in these situations wearing some kind of serious shell suit and helmet, and go around with a Geiger counter. (I was a kid in the 80s so this stuff represents the literal pinnacle of freak-out costume)

The spirit of a demon.

Yeah none of it makes sense on any level. I mean demons are paranormal evil spirits anyway yeah? So that would make it the spirit of a spirit? Do spirits have spirits? I wouldn’t have thought so.

Its terrible. They really need to workshop these ideas with a specially selected, Bigfooty-based stakeholder consultation working group. Get the old whiteboard out - have a discussion group, canvas options, survey selected target groups.

Whatever is needed to put the brakes on these launches is fine by me.
It's just the most uninspired lame slogan.

Mascot + Spirit is the kind of thing you see as the high school team slogan in a Hollywood teen movie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Told y'all JJ would poll well, lol

I do love that the two dudes on our list who can actually kick goals are nowhere to be soon though. Clearly don't fit the method

Gee, Petty would be stiff to not go top ten IMO.

Pretty ridiculous , but then you realise the people voting were the same coaching group who thought kicking long to a stationary pack deep in the pocket was going to win us finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back