General Question Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

DT Elite Question:

Last season, with 10 teams, you could make the season fit snugly into the real H&A season, vsing everyone twice, then a 4 week finals series without really any missed rounds of play. However, if you went 12, it was too many fixtures to play everyone twice, so you HAD to play everyone once. Which meant league fixtures covered 11 weeks, plus a 4 week finals series, and almost half the season there are no games/points to be won.

Does the 'At Least Once' option when setting up the league mean in a 12 team league, you won't have this problem? Simply it will by chance, double up some fixtures to make it last the season??

Asked the same question to the fan hub on the site, got the below reply:

This means that a few team will play each other more than once. Let us know if you have anymore queries :)
Cheers

Fanhub

So you will play as many double match ups once you go passed 10 teams.

I'm having problems getting on the actual site. Worked fine when I joined but now no matter how I open it all I get is this:

3n83mMa.png

Anybody else had problems?

What's with the Fantasy Freako Newsletter? Am I reading it wrong or something? Are those numbers points per 100 minutes? They're the same numbers as on the AFL site. And what the hell is the last column? It's exactly the same for every team. Anyone?

On Ultimate Footy, I created a league with ten teams. It doesn't give the option for a fixture repeat (i.e. everyone plays each other twice before finals) - in fact it doesn't give any option to how the fixture will run. Can someone shed some light on all this?

Otherwise, the site looks awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Ultimate Footy, I created a league with ten teams. It doesn't give the option for a fixture repeat (i.e. everyone plays each other twice before finals) - in fact it doesn't give any option to how the fixture will run. Can someone shed some light on all this?

Otherwise, the site looks awesome.
So if teams played each other twice, this would mean 18 rounds, plus four rounds for finals which equals 22. But, maybe the fixtures don't start till second or third round. The most likely thing that will occur, is 6 or 7 rounds of repeat.

How much cash left over is too much/not enough (for round 1)?

I see some suggest that 100k is good for fixing up your team early, especially rookies. At the moment I have 22k left, obviously with rookies not finalised.

Thoughts?

What's the best way to do a fantasy elite draft with everyone there? Is there a way you can do it on one computer without it skipping through or does everyone have to be on their phone/computer? Is there a way, should the whole thing tank, that you can just do it on paper and somehow plug the teams/draft into the computer at a later date?

What's the best way to do a fantasy elite draft with everyone there? Is there a way you can do it on one computer without it skipping through or does everyone have to be on their phone/computer? Is there a way, should the whole thing tank, that you can just do it on paper and somehow plug the teams/draft into the computer at a later date?
Most of them you can do an offline draft, where you just input results afterwards.

Otherwise set the draft date after your offline draft and set it to being all done on the one computer.

Either option results in one person sitting there and inputting everything though

Did the winning team in AFL FANTASY from last year post their starting team at all? Cheers

This question may have been asked but can't find it. In AFL Fantasy will players gain positions during the season if they are playing in a different role? i.e Deledio is a Midfielder, plays half back, is he eligible for Back status (Like in Ultimate Footy?) I'm sure I read somewhere this was happening but i'm seeking clarification.

Does anyone dare start any of the 10 soon-to-be named Essendon players.

I'm doing one in 30 mins, and it's come up. So around 45 mins before the event starts. Where it lists the teams in draft order.

I have pick 3. Hmm. The obvious choice is pendles...but maybe dangerfield...

Remove this Banner Ad

General Question Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back