General Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

how many rookies for GWS have most people got??.Ive got eight so thinking thats way to many,thoughts??
4 - 1 in each area, but the quandry is what even stuff all rookies are named by other teams?

how many rookies for GWS have most people got??.Ive got eight so thinking thats way to many,thoughts??
I've got 6. 2-2-1-1. But depending on how they perform I may only have 1 or 2 of them by the time the bye comes around. Aslong as you trade a few out by the time the bye comes around I don't see a problem with it, though I wouldn't want to be starting alot of them as they are sure to lose big time alot so scores should be low.

do you get emergency scores in the sc draft format they have? i currently dont have a defender on the bench. was thinking i need to trade out a midfielder to have a cover but i didnt know if it i need it

Is there a reason that the vast majority of the teams that I've seen in the RMT thread, don't have any DF/MF players in their midfield? Wouldn't that prevent you from doing any subs between those two lines?

Is there a reason that the vast majority of the teams that I've seen in the RMT thread, don't have any DF/MF players in their midfield? Wouldn't that prevent you from doing any subs between those two lines?

It does, but those teams usually take the theory that DPP players that score well would be better off in the non-mid positions as there's fewer top scoring players there.

Based off my own experience in the last couple of years, starting with swappable DPPs doesn't really matter because you'll have a full team for the first 5-6 weeks barring really bad luck. When I start downgrading I consider DPP rookies because I know it'll let me save trades later in the year.

Just making sure if you dont have a full team in by the Sydney v GWS game that you won't be kicked out of the league. Full team have to be in next Friday right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who should I take out of Chris Masten and Luke Parker?
Need a player that could build up money but rack up the numbers aswell

any one know anything about jack Hombsch named on the HBF for GWS,heard he was a key defender so didnt take much notice of him but being named on the HBF has me thinking he may be a tall running defender/loose man.any info would b great

Ive still got a couple of teams in my league that have the red x (ie. incomplete). What happens if they dont complete their sides before the game starts tomorrow? They don't get kciked i dont believe but their round 1 scores wont go to the league's total and ruining any chance of a high finish?

Ive still got a couple of teams in my league that have the red x (ie. incomplete). What happens if they dont complete their sides before the game starts tomorrow? They don't get kciked i dont believe but their round 1 scores wont go to the league's total and ruining any chance of a high finish?
I believe leagues aren't finalised until full lockout, but don't quote me on that.

Hi all, need a little help with the following. Have so many DPP in the fwd line (mid/fwds) but none in the midfield to link up with to swap around. I have seen not many posters who have put a mid/fwd DPP in the midfield.

I've got both D.Smith & A.Kennedy in the forward line. Is it really vital to have a midfield link to the forward line? A poster earlier mentioned to me it's not really important as you would be sacrificing a better quality rookie you could choose for the midfield if putting either Smith or Kennedy in the midfield, but what do others think? It's doing my head in. Thanks. :)

Sorry to ask again, just wanting to know if anyone has any advice on my question above. Thanks. :thumbsu:

Am thinking of going with a full rookie/mid price midfield... Am I crazy?

pros and cons really. although i think personally, there must be a bit of balance. mids make the most of money, but you don't want to leave yourself too far behind the 8-ball by leaving out at the very least, 2 of the top-line premiums. (and a perm captain choice in an ablett, swan, pendles etc!!)

For those asking about team structure with regard to the byes, Prompts has just put an article up. It appears 3 was not the magic number but 2 is the minimum amount of donuts you can eat this year. Now i'm going to have to rejig my fooking team again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back