Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:
thumbnail.aspx

If you are relocating to Melbourne and interested in playing for a great/successful club in a strong league, possible employment opportunities please respond and we can discuss off line. Our preference is tall forward/backman

Thank you

Watching the news tonight, in particular the lauderdale Nth Hobart game. I hope that dirty little p...k ******** bosworth gets rubbed out for that dog act he performed today. the last time he was at the tribunal he lied his arse off to get someone rubbed out, this time it should be him. the north bloke should go in and say he's been having headaches and dizzy spells, that should do the trick. can't believe this kid is in the mariners squad, they must be seriously desperate.

Watching the news tonight, in particular the lauderdale Nth Hobart game. I hope that dirty little p...k ******** bosworth gets rubbed out for that dog act he performed today. the last time he was at the tribunal he lied his arse off to get someone rubbed out, this time it should be him. the north bloke should go in and say he's been having headaches and dizzy spells, that should do the trick. can't believe this kid is in the mariners squad, they must be seriously desperate.

Not often you and I are gonna see eye to eye but this is one such time. Also saw it and it was disgraceful. Don't think the NH player will need to go making up stories, the vision says it all.

Lift mate

I never single anyone out for I have total respect for anyone who crosses that line to play footy, but there's a bloke playing for Nth Hobart who simply needs to lift and start having a crack.

Everyone loses form or confidence but gee just have a go mate!

Good win by Lauderdale, fair dinkum isn't it amazing how far this club has come. Thought Nth showed some spirit & finished off very well.

Re: Lift mate

I never single anyone out for I have total respect for anyone who crosses that line to play footy, but there's a bloke playing for Nth Hobart who simply needs to lift and start having a crack. quote]

After leaving at 3qtr time yesterday, there were 18-20 blokes you could single out!

In saying that, Lauderdale were good. Very impressive.

What happened in the last? Bombers stop running?

I never single anyone out for I have total respect for anyone who crosses that line to play footy, but there's a bloke playing for Nth Hobart who simply needs to lift and start having a crack.

Everyone loses form or confidence but gee just have a go mate!

Good win by Lauderdale, fair dinkum isn't it amazing how far this club has come. Thought Nth showed some spirit & finished off very well.

Have they gone backwards or is it just me? And boscott was a sniping little sh*t last year in one of the games against Clarence!

Have they gone backwards or is it just me? And boscott was a sniping little sh*t last year in one of the games against Clarence!
In the end the Bombers were a bit lucky to get the points, it seemed to be a very short qtr for how many goals were kicked and the siren went as a 50m penalty was being awarded, will def take the points though

In the end the Bombers were a bit lucky to get the points, it seemed to be a very short qtr for how many goals were kicked and the siren went as a 50m penalty was being awarded, will def take the points though

Think your selling your boys a bit short mate.No-one deserves to win by playing 1 qtr of footy, bombers were great for 3 qtrs & thoroughly deserved the win. On the other hand your biggest test will be next week against the roos, considering the quality of the sides you have beaten, put nicely, are average. The only quality side you have played is Burnie & everyone knows how good they will be this year.

Not often you and I are gonna see eye to eye but this is one such time. Also saw it and it was disgraceful. Don't think the NH player will need to go making up stories, the vision says it all.

I must admit I saw that on the news last night and it looked pretty bad, cannot think of what was going through his head other than the fact that Winter came out during the week bagging out Hibberd whom was the player on the recieving end of Boscott's knees and then the carry on attempting to punch the ball out by Boscott, what was that about, these days players generally hold the ball into their opponent, he seemed intent on punching Hibberd via the ball as hard and repeatedly as he could:mad:

I think Windy needs to wise up on his media comments as he has a very young impressionable group and they will do silly things to impress the Windy one. Goodness knows what will happen but the vision definately painted 1000 words as the saying goes ;)

cant see burnie gettin beat. they flogged laurderdale .pumped launnie a fit and firing laycock = equals a statewide premiership for burnie enough said

I must admit I saw that on the news last night and it looked pretty bad, cannot think of what was going through his head other than the fact that Winter came out during the week bagging out Hibberd whom was the player on the recieving end of Boscott's knees and then the carry on attempting to punch the ball out by Boscott, what was that about, these days players generally hold the ball into their opponent, he seemed intent on punching Hibberd via the ball as hard and repeatedly as he could:mad:

I think Windy needs to wise up on his media comments as he has a very young impressionable group and they will do silly things to impress the Windy one. Goodness knows what will happen but the vision definately painted 1000 words as the saying goes ;)

Boscott and Hibberd came up in the juniors together at Lauderdale. Not sure Boscott would have tried anything on young Hibberd had they been standing face to face. Hibberd is a big lad that handles himself very well.

Boscott and Hibberd came up in the juniors together at Lauderdale. Not sure Boscott would have tried anything on young Hibberd had they been standing face to face. Hibberd is a big lad that handles himself very well.

Maybe he could claim that he was still suffering from that nasty headbutt he recieved last year at Lauderdale. I'm sure the tribunal will remember his evidence from that appearance, dizzy spells, severe headaches, nausea, internal bleeding, the shutting down of all his major organs, not to mention the amputation of most of his limbs. Or was that just what boofhead Ewington told him to say? Only two people know the answer to that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ha ha ha ha he left lauderdale because winter was to tough on him and went to nht hbt for some cuddles

nt hbt has lost a few good players but it comes down to some of these senior
players with big heads who think they can win games by themselves but it takes a whole team working together to win :rolleyes:

ha ha ha ha he left lauderdale because winter was to tough on him and went to nht hbt for some cuddles

I heard someone was'nt happy with some of the tactics being coached down there. Funny that Windy delivered a backhander to Hibberd & North via the media & then that gutless little liar took the first opportunity to hand out some of his coaches instructions.

Hibberd's old man would be calling the shots on where the kid plays. His old man would have played some footy with Windy as well.

Hibbered is a very good young player too. He doesn't lack any heart

Agree with that, did'nt have a great game saturday but definately puts his body on the line.

I heard someone was'nt happy with some of the tactics being coached down there. Funny that Windy delivered a backhander to Hibberd & North via the media & then that gutless little liar took the first opportunity to hand out some of his coaches instructions.
toughen up playing footy not soccer as for boscott your right

nt hbt has lost a few good players but it comes down to some of these senior
players with big heads who think they can win games by themselves but it takes a whole team working together to win :rolleyes:

Could not have said it any better myself!

A lot of $$$ spent for very little in return so far

Who are these senior players that need to lift.

Just reading the paper after breaky (well I worked late last night!) & I see that Justin Laycock has booked a weeks rest when the state game is on. How will it be if other players start to do the same thing. What sort of team would we have left?
Once apon a time if someone decided they couldnt be stuffed playing for the state they would cop a suspension. Is it now one rule for some & others can please themselves?
What should happen?

Just reading the paper after breaky (well I worked late last night!) & I see that Justin Laycock has booked a weeks rest when the state game is on. How will it be if other players start to do the same thing. What sort of team would we have left?
Once apon a time if someone decided they couldnt be stuffed playing for the state they would cop a suspension. Is it now one rule for some & others can please themselves?
What should happen?
If you see the squad your opinion here might change madmug. They have selected a squad of potential draftes, not the best players.

If you see the squad your opinion here might change madmug. They have selected a squad of potential draftes, not the best players.

So now the State team is just for showing the best youngsters for the AFL recruiters? Like the u18 team & now the TSL itself with guys over 22 being axed from clubs if they arent in the seniors.
Is their any chance of actually improving Tasmanian football, or is it only a cabbage patch for the AFL?
I remember when we just tried to be good at football, we used to win a few games back then.

Remove this Banner Ad

General TSL Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back