Get Fevola

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah great idea :thumbsdown:

Lets get a self-minded individual with the ego the size of jupiter to our club. It's all about him, not the team.

He's a good player, but he doesn't work anywhere near as hard as Riewoldt, doesn't do the team things.

So no thanks.

Fev for Gibson and Hale

Id reckon He'd be great for North and membership. Thomas,Campbell and corey jones around Fevola's feet. Harvey kicking lace out to Fevola. IMO a certain Top 8 with Fev. Gee id like to see that.

Its pretty obvious he's a bit of a clown, but i reckon he won't stuff up in public for the rest of his life after all this. He will refuse to drink in public. This will probvably deflate his ego as well and bring him into line.Carlton have put a lot of effort into Fevola but North could reap some huge rewards from this trade.

IMO North should "Get Fevola"

I would only trade current North Players though. Draft picks off limits.

Id reckon He'd be great for North and membership. Thomas,Campbell and corey jones around Fevola's feet. Harvey kicking lace out to Fevola. IMO a certain Top 8 with Fev. Gee id like to see that.

Its pretty obvious he's a bit of a clown, but i reckon he won't stuff up in public for the rest of his life after all this. He will refuse to drink in public. This will probvably deflate his ego as well and bring him into line.Carlton have put a lot of effort into Fevola but North could reap some huge rewards from this trade.

IMO North should "Get Fevola"

I would only trade current North Players though. Draft picks off limits.
:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: forget fevola,$750,000/year moron,will never be a rooboy,and thank god for that

But after getting rid of harris, power, riggio etc. There should be some extra room in the salary cap you would think.
I don't care about the off field incidents, its all about the footy in the end.

Not that I at all am advocating getting the moron, but;

For those who say his 750k contract is not worth it, then why the hell do we only pay minimum cap each year? Fev's the exact type of player clubs like us hope will fall into these circumstances, so that we can load up on them and get that superstar we require.

The money wouldn't be an issue. The 'bloke' would.

We don't need people with his attitude at our club, Fevola only thinks of himself. Don't want him, and I hope the club doesn't want him.

duck had more issues then fev off field and it didnt stop us winning two flags and play in plenty of prelims,i hope we get him,we wont though,we dont tend to have a crack at the elite players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would we pay $700 grand for someone who is 29, has an alcohol problem, is not a team player or hardworker? He has a sook when the ball isn't kicked to him and doesn't work hard enough when he doesn't have it.
If we're going to give a first round pick and that cash, you'd want a team player who is going to give you 5 years or more.

Sure the Duck had his problems, but he was a team player, he set up teammates and that's why we won premierships back then. If we get Fev, the team-first culture will be dead at the club.

If we were to chase him. Im not advocating that we do, but if we did. Thered have to be serious limits put on him.

Huge loss of income if he offends. Im not talking 10k dollar fines, i mean large chunks taken from his salary. A complete ban on any alcohol would be called for during, but unlikely to happen. Limit of 3-4 drinks maybe.

Theres other things im sure could be done, but other clubs would probably be willing to take him as is and stuff their culture (Fev and Hurley would have great fun on the town).

Once again, not saying we should go after him, but if we did it has to be done properly and on our terms, not his...

Ox from SEN said this evening that Fev was keen to go Saints or Pies.

FWIW giving up possibly pick 5 and paying top dollar for him makes no sense whatsoever.

I know a few people who work at the blues, and they reckon he is arrogant, big ego, want give everyone the time of day. Judd treats everyone with the same decency. I'd much rather we get a young forward who's gonna play 10 years at the club with a great workrate.

2% chance of him going to the saints with the 'work ethic' they have, and the money theyre likely to be paying to their current list. I honestly cant see him getting there in a snow flakes chance in hell.

Clearly Fev has premierships in mind in nominating those two. Has to be a big chance nobody will pick him up at $750k per year and Blues keep their man. Haven't they tried to offload him before during trade week?

If we got him (and I seriously doubt we're interested) I'd have just one rule... no more Footy Show. No more working with moron producers who load the bloke up with booze, put a microphone in his hand, and hope he does something outrageous.

some whispers around that we are getting judd in a straight swap for gibson so dont think fev would be a good fit for us

Why would we pay $700 grand for someone who is 29, has an alcohol problem, is not a team player or hardworker? He has a sook when the ball isn't kicked to him and doesn't work hard enough when he doesn't have it.
If we're going to give a first round pick and that cash, you'd want a team player who is going to give you 5 years or more.

Sure the Duck had his problems, but he was a team player, he set up teammates and that's why we won premierships back then. If we get Fev, the team-first culture will be dead at the club.

Oh and Chiefton, how bout YOU GO **** YOURSELF.

Um...because he kicks 80-100 goals each season? Just a thought...

Remove this Banner Ad

Get Fevola

Remove this Banner Ad

Back