Media Get Fredded - Round 4 - JoshWoodenSpoon

How many for FredDavy

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies to Tarkyn_24 but I blame BD for the switcheroo - not the 1st time he led left when he wanted to go right

This weeks FB of the week is Aucklander - to be fair I am unaware of his stellar career for the Gumbies - oh wait he plays for the Gumbies thats why

While GWS Goose has been entertaining us with stories of how he had Jess Fox sit on his knee at a birthday party - wait that sounds wrong - when Goose entertained the Fox family at his Bayside Villa Brenton Davy has been studying his opponents figures day in day out

Or playing golf

Anyway BD to kick 6

Apologies to Tarkyn_24 but I blame BD for the switcheroo - not the 1st time he led left when he wanted to go right

This weeks FB of the week is Aucklander - to be fair I am unaware of his stellar career for the Gumbies - oh wait he plays for the Gumbies thats why

While GWS Goose has been entertaining us with stories of how he had Jess Fox sit on his knee at a birthday party - wait that sounds wrong - when Goose entertained the Fox family at his Bayside Villa Brenton Davy has been studying his opponents figures day in day out

Or playing golf

Anyway BD to kick 6
Fun fact!

I have exactly the same number of goals after 2 rounds as I did last season. The “Fred” Is on course to head back here.

I won something? That's a first. Wait, maybe a second.

You did and I will let BD let you know what your prize is
Your prize is a Round 3 “Fredding” by the reigning Fred Medalist. Do you want to be right handed Fredded or left hand Fredded?

Hey Brenton Davy have you played Knifey-Spoony before?

200w.gif

This week the Gold City Royals welcome the Las Vegas Bears and the next contestant for Get Fredded the great new game for FBs everywhere (SFA players only )

Please welcome your favourite and mine - JoshWoodenSpoon - the man with a name so big it should be changed to John Holmes

The rules of the game are very simple

1. Stand back and watch BD kick 5 on you
2. Dont get a sunburnt mouth

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Get Fredded - Round 4 - JoshWoodenSpoon

Back