Status
Not open for further replies.

Glorin

Club Legend
Dec 3, 2009
On the edge
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Firstly, sorry to anyone not interested in supercoach for posting here.

Given the absence of the previous organiser of the Supercoach leagues no longer seems to be participating on the board, in consultation with a few members that played last year I have reluctantly stepped into the void and setup a few leagues. These are being setup as per the request of a MOD over on the supercoach board with the anticipation that the best club board will have bragging rights for the following year.

Here is what is being proposed.

• 18 team leagues, ONLY HAWTHORN SUPPORTERS ALLOWED
  • Not based on any previous leagues or divisions (Sorry to anyone this may affect, but I don't have the time or patience to chase everyone down at this stage)
  • This year will be based on honesty.
  • Only go in league one if you are a committed to play a full season and have a history of top 10000 finishes.
  • League 2 is more relaxed, but if the opportunity to be promoted next year will be available.
  • Promotion and relegation for next year will be based on TOTAL points scored, not ladder position at end of season.
  • Only enter one league. First in best dressed.
  • If the demand for a third league is there, I will create another.
  • There is no prizes or cash involved in any of these leagues.
  • I will remain in both leagues until I can step out of one.
  • If I have forgotten something or we need to change anything, please DM me.
  • I will attempt to tag previous players or players who I think may be interested.
  • Please tag others who are missed as there are some great Hawk SC'ers and we can easily get top billing.
  • Sorry if I miss anyone, its not on purpose.
  • If you are a Hawk and play SC you are welcome to join a league.
  • Anyone who is not a Hawk or does not fit the criteria for the top league will be asked to leave or move to the lower league. Do not be offended if you are asked to move.
  • PLEASE STATE TEAM NAME AND RECENT FINISHES ONCE YOU ENTER THE LEAGUE

Bigfooty Hawks 1- 956178

Bigfooty Hawks 2 - 881882

thanks

Best of Luck

Firstly, sorry to anyone not interested in supercoach for posting here.

Given the absence of the previous organiser of the Supercoach leagues no longer seems to be participating on the board, in consultation with a few members that played last year I have reluctantly stepped into the void and setup a few leagues. These are being setup as per the request of a MOD over on the supercoach board with the anticipation that the best club board will have bragging rights for the following year.

Here is what is being proposed.

• 18 team leagues, ONLY HAWTHORN SUPPORTERS ALLOWED
  • Not based on any previous leagues or divisions (Sorry to anyone this may affect, but I don't have the time or patience to chase everyone down at this stage)
  • This year will be based on honesty.
  • Only go in league one if you are a committed to play a full season and have a history of top 10000 finishes.
  • League 2 is more relaxed, but if the opportunity to be promoted next year will be available.
  • Promotion and relegation for next year will be based on TOTAL points scored, not ladder position at end of season.
  • Only enter one league. First in best dressed.
  • If the demand for a third league is there, I will create another.
  • There is no prizes or cash involved in any of these leagues.
  • I will remain in both leagues until I can step out of one.
  • If I have forgotten something or we need to change anything, please DM me.
  • I will attempt to tag previous players or players who I think may be interested.
  • Please tag others who are missed as there are some great Hawk SC'ers and we can easily get top billing.
  • Sorry if I miss anyone, its not on purpose.
  • If you are a Hawk and play SC you are welcome to join a league.
  • Anyone who is not a Hawk or does not fit the criteria for the top league will be asked to leave or move to the lower league. Do not be offended if you are asked to move.
  • PLEASE STATE TEAM NAME AND RECENT FINISHES ONCE YOU ENTER THE LEAGUE

Bigfooty Hawks 1- 956178

Bigfooty Hawks 2 - 881882

thanks

Best of Luck

Thanks for stepping up Glorin. I'd like to help but my lame excuse is too many other commitments at work and on weekends.

Hawthorn Kickers have joined Div 1. Recent finishes are 270 in 2020 and 99 last year.

Can't remember my rank from last year and not sure if there's a way to check (SC menus suck). The fact I don't have it memorised is probably a good indication I'm League 2 material :tearsofjoy:

I'll wait it out and join League 1 if you guys need the numbers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't remember my rank from last year and not sure if there's a way to check (SC menus suck). The fact I don't have it memorised is probably a good indication I'm League 2 material :tearsofjoy:

We were both in league 2 last year, but they were 10 team leagues. 👍

I joined league 1
Dazza’s Dragons

2021 20,800
2020 22,293
2019 39

Can only blame the last 2 years on Covid, my overall was going up the last few years but has hit a road bump, I have realise my usual strategy didn’t work in the last 2 years, hopefully I’ll rectified this season

Last edited:

When looking at your team, click List at the top left just above your team then click History, after that you see on the top right corner Seaon 2022, click that and then click the season you want

When looking at your team, click List at the top left just above your team then click History, after that you see on the top right corner Seaon 2022, click that and then click the season you want
Wasn't showing up because I hadn't saved a complete team yet.

Finished 16,766 overall. Comfortably the worst so far :tearsofjoy: As expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back