Game Get your free personality test* here (punch & pie) - NOT CONNECTED WITH L. RON HUBBARD IN ANY WAY!

Remove this Banner Ad

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
Hi all, famous actor and Operating Thetan Level 8 Scientoligist Tom Cruise here... as you know, the Bay is all about interacting with our fellow flogs, whether that be in a positive or negative manner is up to you and who you are at heart

We have many tools at our disposal but a key one is the paltry range of emojis you mere peons are permitted to access. First we have what I'll call the 'positive' ones:

1704281131044.png

Wait, that's it - just four reacts to convey a complex range of emotional responses? Oh well, moving on... Then there are these:

1704281253686.png
NB Some of may have legacy emojis which can no longer be used (like Roll Eyes above), or others which you think make you special but they don't because you're not even an Operating Thetan Level 0... yet!

And now, on to the free personality test* which is why you came in here and not just the promise of punch & pie or because you were bored/lonely

• As you can see my favourite reacts are :thumbsupemoji: Like (>50%) and 🤣 Haha (40%) which tells you that 90% of the time I'm a friendly, fun-loving guy who enjoys encouraging my fellow flogs in their efforts and who would never use the Haha react in an uncouth 'laughing at you, not with you' manner :$
  • This is underlined by my least favourite emojis, which are 😡 Angry and :'( Sad (<1%) as befits a peacenik like myself
  • The rest are evenly distributed which tells you I'm a well-balanced, even-tempered fellow not at all prone to melting like some people I could mention and might later
  • Lastly my reacts given:received ratio is fairly even which tells you that I'm neither selfish nor gushing/given to handing out reacharounds like some GeeLOL flogs, and my reacts given to post ratio is about 2:3 which I'll need some more data to decide what that tells us but I'm sure will also be a positive reflection on my overall good nature :sunglasses:

Feel free to post your own reacts given data (which you can find under Your Account) below to avail of your free personaility test*

No we don't have punch & pie

*Guaranteed not lead to 'disconnection' from your friends and family (may be too late for some Bay flogs already) or any other theoretical negative side effects like disappearance, brainwashing, groupthink, dead agenting, exteriorization, R2-45 audits, introspection rundown or cultism unless.. I mean... you just seem a little sad, is everything okay in your life right now?

1704282327879.png

Last edited:
giphy.gif

So many flogs ITT who desperately need a free personality assessment but none have the courage to step up and post their reacts given 🤷‍♂️

That's all you flogs get access to? :$

NB Some of may have legacy emojis which can no longer be used (like Roll Eyes above), or others which you think make you special but they don't

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only pretty much only ‘like’ because I have been on big footy far too long. Ie. Before you could do anything else.
I’ve been known to :rainbow: the Gelel flogs from time to time, but I really don’t divvy enough.

...and that's the real reason nobody posted theirs 🤣

View attachment 1882033

...then you can scroll through them:

View attachment 1882035
Now I have no excuse.

Seems I’m a pretty affable sort of guy, I’ve given out 27 280 ‘likes’ from my total of 27 380 reactions.

Of the 100 that are not ‘likes’: 36 ‘love’, 31 ‘rainbows’, 6 ‘divvy’ (which disappoints me a little), 9 ‘haha’, 4 ‘wow’, 7 ‘sad’, 1 ‘angry’, 5 ‘disagree’ and 1 ‘cocktail glass’ (which I have no idea about where or how).

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Get your free personality test* here (punch & pie) - NOT CONNECTED WITH L. RON HUBBARD IN ANY WAY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back