Game Day GF 2024 - does anybody GaF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Their 2016 team was ten times the side this one is. I am genuinely surprised at how many people have rated this Swans side.

Brisbane on the other hand were probably the best team we played this season.
They were miles ahead of the pack for most of the year with an amazing midfield trio - who haven't fired a shot today

They were miles ahead of the pack for most of the year with an amazing midfield trio - who haven't fired a shot today
They can be as far ahead as they like early in the season, it’s a marathon not a sprint. In the end they only finished 1-3 wins ahead of every other quality side, and were thrashed several times in the second half of the season.

Lohmann probably in front of Neale in the race for Norm

Neale has been incredible again and can’t believe they didn’t run with him today. Tagged him and kept him to 18 touches last time around. I know they ended up just going down but I considered it a massive success

Their 2016 team was ten times the side this one is. I am genuinely surprised at how many people have rated this Swans side.

Brisbane on the other hand were probably the best team we played this season.
Swans were good, but in April. They've been middle of the pack, on form, at best for about 3 months, but just made it to the grand final being able to play home finals not against other strong teams.

It always was a very weird year for who would make the GF given that the clear three of the strongest form teams (Brisbane, us, Hawks) all finished outside of the top 4, which would rarely happen, if it ever has in recent years. I'm glad Brisbane are playing well, not for any concept of one club or another just that it's more deserving on form for the last 3 months of footy.

Swans bottom few players letting them down.

Small forwards and running mids getting the bulk of the goals so far.

Two areas we have a weakness in. Game is showing we still need to get smaller and faster.

Like Dunkleys two way efforts today. Four Grand Finals, two potential wins, and still only 27.

I thought Swans were a little overrated than their ladder position suggested. Signs started coming in mid season. They had to play two good to make it. Wasn't sold that they will put a third good game in a row together given their inconsistency in the second half of the season.

Lohmann probably in front of Neale in the race for Norm

Neale has been incredible again and can’t believe they didn’t run with him today. Tagged him and kept him to 18 touches last time around. I know they ended up just going down but I considered it a massive success
Ah Chee best on for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m torn between feeling sone degree of empathy towards long-suffering Sydney fans and yet wanting to make the point that they should suck it up like the graceless bozos they are.
**** them

They've seen a couple in the past 18 years. They're not long suffering.

This is very enjoyable. Lions playing great footy, swans have no idea how to combat it.

Sydney’s undersized defence and sub-par KPFs were always likely to be a liability if their opponents can get on top in the middle. Doesn’t help that Warner and Heeney are absolutely anonymous.

On the NS, I’ve bet on Neale so hoping he can get to around 35 and a goal - think he’d get it then.

But Daniher, Ah Chee, Lohmann and a few others have had excellent first halves. Interesting to see who can finish off the game well and snag it.

I rarely go to another team's board to read it, but the temptation was too much. Poor Sydney. Poor, poor Sydney.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

59199be7f9aad9c35597fc5aabadce9a.jpg
well well well, how the turn tables

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day GF 2024 - does anybody GaF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back