Game Day GF 2024 - does anybody GaF?

Remove this Banner Ad

On the NS, I’ve bet on Neale so hoping he can get to around 35 and a goal - think he’d get it then.

But Daniher, Ah Chee, Lohmann and a few others have had excellent first halves. Interesting to see who can finish off the game well and snag it.

I’ve got Ashcroft, but think Neale will be in front as it stands

I rarely go to another team's board to read it, but the temptation was too much. Poor Sydney. Poor, poor Sydney.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
They even want Longmire sacked haha. He has kept them up there for ages, and got them playing better than their list really is this year. I'd love to have a coach that has us finishing in the top four often.

Also the free kicks are even. According to their 2016 theory, shouldn't that mean the game should be close?

On the NS, I’ve bet on Neale so hoping he can get to around 35 and a goal - think he’d get it then.

But Daniher, Ah Chee, Lohmann and a few others have had excellent first halves. Interesting to see who can finish off the game well and snag it.

Think it’s a decent chance. Could go to any of about six of them right now. Neale, maybe closely followed by Ashsroft, is the most likely to keep the strong game going.

My brother in Phoenix put money on Sydney to win. He shouldn't have followed my tip. I've been terrible this year.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've said all year that I don't rate the Swans. Horrible horrible forward line and far too many downhill skiiers. They look alright on their little Auskick sized ground but seriously exposed today. Worst minor premier in recent memory.

They've now lost 4 gfs in a row, with some blowouts in there. When does the blowtorch get applied to Longmire?

McDonald subbed
When will Longmire learn that bringing injured players into a grand final is a horrible idea

Does it every time
Doubt a couple of players would have made much difference. They have like the 10 worst players on the ground. Just didn't show up today, so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starcevich has done a lot of good things today. Maybe not the NSM favourite but should be in the conversation.

Ashcroft staking his claim as I type …

Starcevich has done a lot of good things today. Maybe not the NSM favourite but should be in the conversation.

Ashcroft staking his claim as I type …

Great call

He was awesome for them last week. He and Lester were big reasons why they started turning the tide against Geelong

Darcy Fort, another former Bulldog, who also probably thought his chances of playing on a flag team were nil at stages this year, especially as they were giving games to a youngster Henry Smith ahead of him late in the year. Happy for him.

Sydney down by 66 points
woo hoo ric flair GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day GF 2024 - does anybody GaF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back