Game Day GF 2024 - does anybody GaF?

Remove this Banner Ad

A couple of stats off the AFL website. Extremely one sided in defensive 50 transition. And the Lions very efficient going inside 50.

* Brisbane now leads 40-6 in points scored from defensive half chains and Callum Ah Chee now has four goals and three assists among ten score involvements.

* Another strong quarter from the Lions who generated nine scores from just 14 inside 50 entries. Brisbane has converted an edge in inside 50 entries (42-34) into 20-5 forward 50 marks and 47-23 forward 50 disposals.

At least we were still in it halfway into the 3rd qtr….Syd were in it for 10 mins max
We gave up quickly before the meaningless last quarter. Sydney stopped midway through the 2nd, as they did in 2022. "Bloods culture" is as big of myth as "shinboner spirit" - both need to be put to bed.

I love this for Sydney's bleating fans.

David King earlier this year urging the Brisbane board to move Fagan on for Chris Scott will get raised a few times after this

Couldn't give a toss about Dunkley and nobody should feel happy for him. He deserted the club, remember that.

Anyway, absolutely heartbroken for Sydney. Robbed by the umps again...

Pop Tv Laughing GIF by Schitt's Creek

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't give a toss about Dunkley and nobody should feel happy for him. He deserted the club, remember that.
He didn't desert anything, we're not living in a feudal system. He wanted to continue his career elsewhere and he asked for the club to facilitate, which he was entitled to do.

Is Dunkley the only ever Footscray Flag winner to win another one? There can't be many candidates.

I'm not anti-Dunkley. Whilst he was here he played as he should and contributed.

Is Dunkley the only ever Footscray Flag winner to win another one? There can't be many candidates.

I'm not anti-Dunkley. Whilst he was here he played as he should and contributed.

I think Whitten was the only one in 1954 to ever play another GF

That's a really interesting stat, and I think you're probably right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day GF 2024 - does anybody GaF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back