Game Day GF 2024 - does anybody GaF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane mostly dominated before half time! The margin at half time was the biggest in a GF since 2007.

They really made the Swans look like a bottom 4 side. Lucky for those junktime goals from Parker.

It seems like a lot of Swans supporters want Longmire to find a new job.
Yep my mistake after quarter time all over the Swans the Lions.

Just heard on 3AW's Rumour File - a young Swans player, normally a non - drinker, indulged in drinks after the loss and missed the bus to catch the charter plane which was held up to wait for him. By the time he boarded the only seat left was between two coaches and mid flight he felt unwell and proceeded to bring up the day's takings.

:sydney:

Just heard on 3AW's Rumour File - a young Swans player, normally a non - drinker, indulged in drinks after the loss and missed the bus to catch the charter plane which was held up to wait for him. By the time he boarded the only seat left was between two coaches and mid flight he felt unwell and proceeded to bring up the day's takings.

:sydney:
Sounds made up to me. Reads like a shitty sitcom episode, full of clichés

Something a little cringe about Dunkley asking for the cup to stand up on the fence for his moment in front of the photographers.
Lmfao.
When we won our flag multiple players stood up on the fence with the cup.
Libba did one of the cringiest post game speeches ever, but we all loved it, and rightfully so.
I seriously wish our supporters would be less of a bunch of straight up sooks

Lmfao.
Libba did one of the cringiest post game speeches ever, but we all loved it, and rightfully so.

I thought Brand Dunkley stage managed all of his actions in the post match celebrations perfectly. His previous experience after a GF win would have helped him.
Front of the team photo ✅
Standing with the cup on the fence ✅
Confetti Angel ✅
Taking the team selfie, obviously he’s up the front ✅
Online Herald Sun piece on the club’s after match party he somehow managed to be in 8 photos.
He’s just a tad more subtle than Smith.

I thought Brand Dunkley stage managed all of his actions in the post match celebrations perfectly. His previous experience after a GF win would have helped him.
Front of the team photo ✅
Standing with the cup on the fence ✅
Confetti Angel ✅
Taking the team selfie, obviously he’s up the front ✅
Online Herald Sun piece on the club’s after match party he somehow managed to be in 8 photos.
He’s just a tad more subtle than Smith.
WGAF

Lmfao.
Whatever, it was an off-the-cuff comment from days ago, literally as the lap of honour was going around. Couldnt give a rats arse what you think.

Anyone else amazed at the outstanding ability of Kai Lohman to get front and centre of every photo taken post GF? He is never not in the shot.
If he can turn that into winning contested possessions he is the perfect replacement for Macrae and Daniel .

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day GF 2024 - does anybody GaF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back