Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 25, 2007
Melbourne Vic
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Boronia Hawks
Hi all,

For anyone who is interested, I have two tickets in standing room in M4 (more or less behind the goals, slightly towards the point post in the left pocket of the Sthrn Stand) that I am willing to swap for two seats in the Upper echelon of the Sthrn Stand (ie nosebleed) for anyone who is keen on getting closer to the action, closer to the crowd banter and closer to the ground level bars and toilets.

We would need to arrange swapping (I work in the city), perhaps Friday - I would also prefer that we could meet somewhere close to a ticketmaster outlet just to confirm they are legit tickets (for both yours and my piece of mind).

FWIW they are not for me, they are for my fiance and her brother, both Hawks members. And also, FWIW, I stood for the 02-03 GF's and I'd do it again - the atmosphere in the crowd down the bottom is tonnes better, esp if you like getting stuck into the opposition supporters..

Feel free to PM me if you are keen. As I say, nosebleed is fine...

Cheers all.

I'll swap tickets mate.

I have a number of prime tickets going to sit on my couch at home (plus side is that you would be viewing the game on a 50" pioneer plasma!).

God i hate the ****ing ballot system and the ****ing greedy corporate pigs and the ****ing AFL.

I'll swap tickets mate.

I have a number of prime tickets going to sit on my couch at home (plus side is that you would be viewing the game on a 50" pioneer plasma!).

God i hate the ****ing ballot system and the ****ing greedy corporate pigs and the ****ing AFL.
I have that at home myself!!!!

if you have a seat on level 4 you are still allowed to stand if you like,you know?

The tickets we already have are in standing room in M4 behind the goals.

We're interested if anyone, who has seats on the top level, and who would rather be down the bottom amongst the bantering, is keen on swapping.

Happy to pay any difference in cost.

We're interested if anyone, who has seats on the top level, and who would rather be down the bottom amongst the bantering, is keen on swapping.

what im saying is.....the people with tickets on the top can stand on the ground level anyway!!!

Isn't that near the Dawks Cheer Squad and The Hawthorn Ferals though?! ;)

I thought that they were cracking down on standing room this year - if you've got a seated ticket, you're not allowed to stand.

Also, I have a concession ticket in M30, which is on ground level 2 bays across from the Geelong cheersquad. If anyone has a concession ticket that has entry via gate 4 or gate 5 and would like to be near the Cats cheersquad, I'm happy to swap - I'd rather be towards the other end of the ground! PM me if interested.

I thought that they were cracking down on standing room this year - if you've got a seated ticket, you're not allowed to stand.

Also, I have a concession ticket in M30, which is on ground level 2 bays across from the Geelong cheersquad. If anyone has a concession ticket that has entry via gate 4 or gate 5 and would like to be near the Cats cheersquad, I'm happy to swap - I'd rather be towards the other end of the ground! PM me if interested.
Just the one ticket?

Would anybody with a standing room ticket or high L4 seat be interested in swapping their ticket with me? I have L4 row D and will be standing with friends anyway...PM me if interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a very good seat which id like to swap for 2 standing tickets.
If anyone has a standing ticket that can’t be used you may as well swap it and yours for a great seat and admin fee for you.

My 2 mates and i have been going together for years and im really keen for us all to go but have 2 tickets and need 3. The 2 tickets are for awesome seats!

Please help.

Being that i'm 5'4" tall and can't get to the ground till around 1pm - I have a standing room ticket in M18 that i would be willing to swap for a seat anywhere on L4.

PM me if interested.

I have two seats on level 1;

Section: M14
Row: BB
Seat 5 & 4

They are pretty much directly on the wing. The only thing is I don't like level 1.

I'm after 2 tics on level 2 or 3, as long as they are central. I dont mind if the seats arent next to each other.

I know alot of other people like level 1 so they can be close to the action and (godwilling) celebrations.

PM if your interested.

I have 4 tickets in Q32 (2 adults and 2 concession) but would prefer lower level if anyone interested in swapping 4 seats for 4 seats. (once we get into the ground off course. PM me if you are interested.

Remove this Banner Ad

GF tickets swap..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back