Universal Love GF Tickets wanted / for sale / trade / swap (Please read OP for legals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm expecting a close GF, with Collingwood and the home crowd to prevail. I'm an AFL Gold Member living in Ireland, I'll be selling my ticket onto a supporter of either team during the week.
You sir, have my respect

Richmond supporter here who prematurely bought a GF package a few months back and now need to sell. It is a single seat in M12. PM me if interested.

On the hunt for my mum and brother. Will take anything to see them get to the game. Have silver afl memberships so can mitigate risk to anyone’s afl memberships

Thanks xo

Does anyone know if their is any chance of registering again for the ballot? I missed the time slot (priority 3)

Anyone know when we find out if we were successful in the ballot ?
Ticketek took money out of my account already. Does that mean I have a ticket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know when we find out if we were successful in the ballot ?
Ticketek took money out of my account already. Does that mean I have a ticket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah that’s confirmation. You’ll get something tomorrow I assume.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the hunt for my mum and brother. Will take anything to see them get to the game. Have silver afl memberships so can mitigate risk to anyone’s afl memberships

Thanks xo
Scrap that, tickets found.

To anyone who has missed out in the ballot, there is still hope.
I live in Adelaide, and in 2010 my missus & I drove to Melbourne on the off chance of getting tickets.
2 hours before the game, someone posted on this board that they were selling two tickets at cost price, I thought it too good to be true, but called him anyway, met him at a bar in st Kilda & scored two genuine tickets!
In 2011, I heard that 3aw were doing a competition where they were giving out two tickets to the best banner before the game. Spent all night making a banner, drove to Melbourne again & sat there in the rain until BT gave us the tickets!
Just saying, that if you really want it, there's always a way - keep your ears & eyes open & be desperate.
Thankfully I won the ballot this year, so I can rest easy

Also looking for a couple of tickets, for myself and my old man. Shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

To anyone who has missed out in the ballot, there is still hope.
I live in Adelaide, and in 2010 my missus & I drove to Melbourne on the off chance of getting tickets.
2 hours before the game, someone posted on this board that they were selling two tickets at cost price, I thought it too good to be true, but called him anyway, met him at a bar in st Kilda & scored two genuine tickets!
In 2011, I heard that 3aw were doing a competition where they were giving out two tickets to the best banner before the game. Spent all night making a banner, drove to Melbourne again & sat there in the rain until BT gave us the tickets!
Just saying, that if you really want it, there's always a way - keep your ears & eyes open & be desperate.
Thankfully I won the ballot this year, so I can rest easy
I got them off here in 2011 for $700 2x standing rooms. They are around you just need to be super proactive.

It'll be an early line up for me outside the MCC gates. Missed the ballot this year.

You'll get in OK, although you may be in the nose bleeds. Every year, there are members seats left in the top rows of Level 4, and with West Coast involved its gotta be easier than Richmond or even Melbourne.

I was successful in the MCC ballot this year, Level 1, under cover, very happy.

How the hell did any from priority 3 get tickets? Those types of memberships didn't even stipulate the option for a ballot at the start of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back