Universal Love GF Tickets wanted / for sale / trade / swap (Please read OP for legals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mother is die hard fan and I'm wanting to buy her a ticket for her birthday on the day. If anyone is selling, please DM me.
I'm also a gold Full AFL member and still couldn't get.
Good luck on the weekend.

Out of interest, how close to the opening time did you log on? I also missed out.

I'm super keen. Driving down from Canberra Friday arvo. I'm either watching the game at the MCG (if I can get a ticket) or next door at Pies live event at the Holden centre oval. Prefer the 'G for my first grand final!

No go, I missed out :(

Know it’s unlikely but if anyone has a spear ticket to sell please PM. Would pay good money:

Oh my just checked my bank account. Ticketek credit for $250. Is that provisional or did I get a ticket I don’t know have no emails from them. Has everyone who went into the ballot for this too?

Looking to offload 2 packages at cost price!!!

$2,100 per ticket.

Face value.

Give me a message if interested.

Great seats for the big game.

I wish you luck and enjoy the big week.

Mods - if not allowed in thread please delete.

You'll get in OK, although you may be in the nose bleeds. Every year, there are members seats left in the top rows of Level 4, and with West Coast involved its gotta be easier than Richmond or even Melbourne.

I was successful in the MCC ballot this year, Level 1, under cover, very happy.
Yeah, not worried about not getting in. I usually head for level 4 anyway. Happy with the view from up there.

Looking to offload 2 packages at cost price!!!

$2,100 per ticket.

Face value.

Give me a message if interested.

Great seats for the big game.

I wish you luck and enjoy the big week.

Mods - if not allowed in thread please delete.
I'm keen Rodrod. I live in Canberra but would love to attend the granny with my eldest son. Where are the tix? Sorry, I would pm you, but I'm a BF technosaur and have forgotten how.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are tickets on eBay and other various sites though be careful to ensure tickets are legitimate. Some tickets only 700 some 1500(GF packages) and some in between for those interested, otherwise I'd probably go asking Tiger supporters who might've prematurely bought GF packages.

I’m looking for a ticket (seated or standing - not fussed). Feel free to get in touch to discuss. Cheers, John Ph: 0417 398 197

There are tickets on eBay and other various sites though be careful to ensure tickets are legitimate. Some tickets only 700 some 1500(GF packages) and some in between for those interested, otherwise I'd probably go asking Tiger supporters who might've prematurely bought GF packages.
Really? All I’m finding is ‘Tickets Wanted’ adds on both EBay & Gumtree.

I don't think they could.
Yes I believe silver members could've signed up for the ballot. Gold members could too, but those that did could not buy a ticket in the AFL reserve allocation, even if they were unsuccessful in the ballot (their barcode is rendered as used if they opted for the ballot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back