Universal Love GF Tickets wanted / for sale / trade / swap (Please read OP for legals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got them off here in 2011 for $700 2x standing rooms. They are around you just need to be super proactive.
I may be able to get hold of a couple of standing room tickets. I didn't even know standing tickets existed. I am curious to know what they are like and can you move around once inside?

Any information would be appreciated before I commit to the expensive process of coming across.

Yes I believe silver members could've signed up for the ballot. Gold members could too, but those that did could not buy a ticket in the AFL reserve allocation, even if they were unsuccessful in the ballot (their barcode is rendered as used if they opted for the ballot)
Unless you had a social club add on no afl members were in the ballot

I may be able to get hold of a couple of standing room tickets. I didn't even know standing tickets existed. I am curious to know what they are like and can you move around once inside?

Any information would be appreciated before I commit to the expensive process of coming across.
It’s crowded but a decent way to see the game imo. I prefer it than sitting in the nosebleed. I’m over 6 foot but if your are short it might be a different story. People are generally respectful if you “save a spot” and go the toilet.

I’ll be happy to take them off your hands if you didn’t want them!

Last edited:

I prefer standing even when I buy a seat (they always allocate a seat apart from gf)
Id be very interested if you weren't!?

It’s crowded but a decent way to see the game imo. I prefer it than sitting in the nosebleed. I’m over 6 foot but if your are short it might be a different story. People are generally respectful if you “save a spot” and go the toilet.

I’ll be happy to take them off your hands if you didn’t want them!
Me too!

Hi all!

I am trying to buy 2 tickets (or even 1) for family members that missed out on seats and who have yet to see a winning Pies GF.

Would really appreciate any support to get hold of tickets (and so would they!).

p.s. I won't be able to afford corporate packages. We're looking for a regular seat or standing room.

Thanks in advance!

Hi all!

I am trying to buy 2 tickets (or even 1) for family members that missed out on seats and who have yet to see a winning Pies GF.

Would really appreciate any support to get hold of tickets (and so would they!).

p.s. I won't be able to afford corporate packages. We're looking for a regular seat or standing room.

Thanks in advance!

How does one buy corporate packages?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? All I’m finding is ‘Tickets Wanted’ adds on both EBay & Gumtree.
You'll find that the tickets that are put up for sale are snapped extremely quickly, I recommend checking more frequently, making your own ad or ask around the football community. I hope all pies supporters can get a ticket to this game to bring a real home ground advantage with the sound we can generate.

Hi all. I have 2 tickets for Collingwood v West Coast this Saturday. They are 2 seats for the game worth $300 each face value ( not sure where yet ) but hoping Southern Stand. I have stood at the 'G' all my life, and I am wondering if anyone who has Standing Room Southern Stand only would like to swap and pay the difference on both the tickets. The idea would be to swap inside the ground prior to the game. I can be emailed on mburris@teleresources.com.au and my name is Matt.

Hi all. I have 2 tickets for Collingwood v West Coast this Saturday. They are 2 seats for the game worth $300 each face value ( not sure where yet ) but hoping Southern Stand. I have stood at the 'G' all my life, and I am wondering if anyone who has Standing Room Southern Stand only would like to swap and pay the difference on both the tickets. The idea would be to swap inside the ground prior to the game. I can be emailed on mburris@teleresources.com.au and my name is Matt.

Got on single seat in M5 Row V. Want to swap for anything on level 1 in the Ponsford, will add $$. Send me a PM if keen.

I’d consider it if your tickets were in the Ponsford stand.

I have Categroy 6 on Southern Stand.
I need to be on the other end. Will pay extra.

Last edited:
Can someone explain the standing area and where its located?

Like is it in one of the coporate boxes behind a window? Is there an outdoor standing area outside around the G? I have no clue

Matpie
I emailed you mate. Keen as don’t care where the seats are. My standing Im just not sure where they are yet. Ticket sais SM24STAND

Last edited:
Can someone explain the standing area and where its located?

Like is it in one of the coporate boxes behind a window? Is there an outdoor standing area outside around the G? I have no clue

Not sure about anything other than the bottom deck but at the back of each bay on level M they have like a raised concrete slab that people stand on. Not sure how they’re allocated or anything like that.

Not sure about anything other than the bottom deck but at the back of each bay on level M they have like a raised concrete slab that people stand on. Not sure how they’re allocated or anything like that.
I want to experience the standing area, even just at a h&a game, i feel like once ive stood there once ill never eant to sit at the g again. Im not massive but i still would prefer to stand especially if drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back