Universal Love GF Tickets wanted / for sale / trade / swap (Please read OP for legals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because i get level 2 wing seats through work through the year, i didn't bother with a membership this year and now regretting it as I am desperate for GF tickets.

If anyone has 1,2 or 3 or whatever tickets to spare, please let me know and i will make it worth your while...

Was funny, remember reading an email from the club a month or so ago, offering chance to upgrade to Legend membership

I remember reading it and contemplating for a few minutes before thinking nah we prob wont make it to the granny

Could stab myself in the eye now

Me too, i feel like an absolute idiot. Kind of feel sick in the stomach thinking about being with them every step of the way this year but missing the last match.

What are people actually willing to pay on this forum?
I'm interested to know this, I thought I'd have a peak and see what was going on in here but looking at some of the numbers, ohh boy!

Wonder what the total revenue from ticket sales is this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good luck to those looking for tickets.. had a afl member (richmond) bragging today that they bought there ticket for 180 and sold it for 3500 - what a joke
How well do you know this person? Would you feel comfortable reporting them?

I paid $700 each for the tickets I found yesterday for my family. Not sure what others have been sold for

Last edited:
I would that in a second. Can I ask where you found the seller?
A friend on facebook who has seen another friend post that he had tickets. Just right place at the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back