Universal Love GF Tickets wanted / for sale / trade / swap (Please read OP for legals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knocked back a standing room ticket
Am I an idiot?
Fwiw by myself wad worried about limited visibility and losing my spot once i went for food/drinks/toilet
Was 160 bucks

Am I an idiot?
Fwiw by myself wad worried about limited visibility and losing my spot once i went for food/drinks/toilet
Was 160 bucks
If you don’t want to stand that’s personal choice it’s certainly not everyone’s cup of tea but pm me the details Id pay a fair bit for that if you could cheers

Last edited:

Incredibly crazy in my view.
If I got a seat on level 4 I would choose to stand instead.
Just can't picture standing there all day by myself
I find watching from ground level its hard to see other side if ground
I feel shit my friend who offered couldnt believe it

I find that you don't lose your spot. People accept that if you were there first and standing at the front ,that they let you back in to your original position after a beer or toilet break.

I'm 6.1 so I can usually get a reasonable view but understand for some it's more difficult.

I watched the 2010 draw from standing room and I got to say it was hard work that year. Was on my toes all game, my calves were cramping and I was so stressed with the StK comeback that I kept having to walk off for a breather.

But 2011 I was at the front and it was a very relaxing view, shame about the result.

Sorry Pablo you’re an idiot as you said.

I stood for 2010 (1st) and 2011. Great day excluding the result.

Am I an idiot?
Was 160 bucks
I stood just for fun at the Carlton match and it was great. Went out at half time and still got my spot back, they let me back in.

I was standing at PF. No probs.
Got in early ( 17:00) got front row.
Good view too.
And for 160?? Bargain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone explain the standing area and where its located?

Like is it in one of the coporate boxes behind a window? Is there an outdoor standing area outside around the G? I have no clue
Standing is on the bottom level behind the seats. Each ticket allocates you a “box” you can sorta choose one that suits you I’ve never been checked.

Anyone selling any ticket please pm me will pay top $$$$

Hey guys, if anyone has 2 tickets I'd be over the moon for. Hoping to get in :)
PM Me.
My dad would be over moon if he could see his team one last time on the big day!
Cheers

Still on the hunt for 2 tix - I'm committed to coming down anyway - would love to be there, but if i don't i hope to see some of you at the Live Site.

- Anyone who has an opp for me gets a shoutout on our end of year podcast! lol - Supercoach Insider.

Can you buy tickets that are AFL membership or Club memberships, if you're not a member, and still get in?
As already stated, AFL membership tickets are non-transferrable, and anyone buying these are taking a big risk - they will not let you in if you are found to not be an AFL member...

Looks like i'm out this year, too many people willing to pay crazy amounts of money to get to the game.

I just can't justify paying $1000+ for a solitary ticket.

Bad year to downgrade my membership as i couldn't attend as many games as previous years.
Thems the breaks.

Back in 10/11 you needed to be at least a social club member to go into the ballot but now it's changed to 3 priority levels.

Is that a change of philosophy by the club or do we merely have a lot less top end memberships and can't fill our ticket allocation with them alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back