Universal Love GF Tickets wanted / for sale / trade / swap (Please read OP for legals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit of advice appreciated.
I registered for Priority2 and was successful. Didn’t think that P3 had any chance in a ballot but registered seperately for my young son anyway. He was also successful in the ballot. Bad Dad I know :)

Anyway, our seats are virtually at polar opposite ends of the ground (Q3, L4 Row C and Q34, L4 Row DD).
Obviously not an option for us to sit sperately. Anyone got any suggestions on how we could sit/stand together?
I apologise for my first world problem and don’t want to appear insensitive to those who can’t get a ticket.

I registered for Priority2 and was successful. Didn’t think that P3 had any chance in a ballot but registered seperately for my young son anyway. He was also successful in the ballot. Bad Dad I know :)

Anyway, our seats are virtually at polar opposite ends of the ground (Q3, L4 Row C and Q34, L4 Row DD).
Obviously not an option for us to sit sperately. Anyone got any suggestions on how we could sit/stand together?
I apologise for my first world problem and don’t want to appear insensitive to those who can’t get a ticket.
If he's old enough to stand (height wise) go ahead and find someone to stand, I've never been checked.

Suggest best way to sit together is in the car / train on the way to the ground and same on the way home.

But you'll both be there so that's really good.

I’ve got q14 tickets and I’m happy to swap with Q34, if that helps. Is it one or two?

I have single tickets in each of those sections (Q3 & Q34). Remotely hoping to swap with someone sitting close by. My son is only 9.
Q3 one eems to be the better seat so hoping maybe someone who’s already sitting by themselves in the Q34 Row DD region would be happy to swap and go to Q3.
Live interstate so don’t know the MCG seating very well and not sure if this is possible

Hi everyone. I have 3 standing room tickets in M10 but would love to swap these for three seats as I am going with my mum and sister. I am willing to pay $$$ to make up the difference so if anyone would prefer to stand and has 3 seats they'd be willing to trade plus $$, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

If you missed out on the ballot and were eligible then get across to Ticketek ASAP. They are selling standing room tickets!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Incredibly crazy in my view.
If I got a seat on level 4 I would choose to stand instead.

Never understood the hate for Level 4.

It's my favourite part of the stands.

We choose to sit in level 4 anytime we book tickets to a game. You see everything so much better.

Never understood the hate for Level 4.

It's my favourite part of the stands.

We choose to sit in level 4 anytime we book tickets to a game. You see everything so much better.

Front of L4 is fine the back half is too far away for mine.

Never understood the hate for standing room. Decent views of the field ( but admittedly nothing else) and the atmosphere is the best.

Front of L4 is fine the back half is too far away for mine.

Never understood the hate for standing room. Decent views of the field ( but admittedly nothing else) and the atmosphere is the best.

I can completely understand the hate for standing room:

1) You're standing. The whole match.
2) If you're not tall AND not at the front, you don't see shit
3) You can't see much even IF you're tall and at the front
4) Safety isn't exactly at a premium
5) You could lose your spot very easily

I mean, love it all you want, but surely you're objective enough to understand why the majority would hate it.

Same way I can understand why some would feel Level 4 is "too far away". But I don't understand hating Level 4 to the point of wanting to swap your seat with someone in standing or even on the Ground level.

I can completely understand the hate for standing room:

1) You're standing. The whole match.
2) If you're not tall AND not at the front, you don't see shit
3) You can't see much even IF you're tall and at the front
4) Safety isn't exactly at a premium
5) You could lose your spot very easily

I mean, love it all you want, but surely you're objective enough to understand why the majority would hate it.

Same way I can understand why some would feel Level 4 is "too far away". But I don't understand hating Level 4 to the point of wanting to swap your seat with someone in standing or even on the Ground level.

I'm mid 40's so don't mind standing all game. Similar to a gig , nothing worse than people wanting to sit at a gig!
Sure if you're short it isn't the best but at 6ft I always have clear view.
Perfect view from the front
Safety never an issue in my experience
Never lose my spot, people always accept you back to where you were standing in the previous qtr.

Anyway, it's great we all enjoy different parts to view the match. Someday you'll have Standing-room and I'll be stuck with a seat in the clouds.. we know who to message.

I'm mid 40's so don't mind standing all game. Similar to a gig , nothing worse than people wanting to sit at a gig!
Sure if you're short it isn't the best but at 6ft I always have clear view.
Perfect view from the front
Safety never an issue in my experience
Never lose my spot, people always accept you back to where you were standing in the previous qtr.

Anyway, it's great we all enjoy different parts to view the match. Someday you'll have Standing-room and I'll be stuck with a seat in the clouds.. we know who to message.

Luckily as an AFL, that should theoretically never be the case.

Fingers crossed. But yeah should the two of us ever happen to be in that situation where I'm standing and your nose is bleeding, we have a swap option.

Looking for a ticket , possibly 2. My dad promised his afl members ticket to a close friend some months ago (both tigers fans) so one would think I would be ok to use it now. Apparently not the guy is still using it. I thought karma would look after me as I gave the exact same ticket to one of my tiger mates last year.

So

Want 2 tickets have cash

Looking for a ticket , possibly 2. My dad promised his afl members ticket to a close friend some months ago (both tigers fans) so one would think I would be ok to use it now. Apparently not the guy is still using it. I thought karma would look after me as I gave the exact same ticket to one of my tiger mates last year.

So

Want 2 tickets have cash
Surely son trumps close friend? Especially a Tigers supporter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back