Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Ask and we'll try our best to assist - so here's 2024 Provisional AFL Draft Order

As normal, would like to acknowledge & thank Lore for creating this, keeping it up to date and making it available for all users on BF to use and keep track of the picks ahead of the upcoming draft

I'll also sticky this post to ensure it's easily accessible for discussion of our hypothetical trader

If in some magically beautiful way Butters said he wanted to get to us this trade period.

How in the heck could we make that happen?
SDK for Smith would be the only semi-realistic way it could get done.

Then it's 2024 & 2025 firsts for Butters.

We'd potentially have to throw in a lower-tier player too. Port would hold the whip hand, and that's fair enough with his contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Dogs board is bordering on unhinged.

They might be the new Richmond :p
Mate, we have people here trading SDK, Kolo and Clohesy. Unhinged is a matter of perspective.

Keys to the mower shed.
Pfft! with our under the table deals he'll have a whole barn to store his mower, also on an a multi acre land we got on the cheap.

A mere shed is St.K style chicken feed.

Then why wouldn't they ask for another draft pick on top of the first rounder that would obviously make the basis of the trade?

If I were the Dogs, I wouldn't accept Clohesy in a trade. I'd go for a Round 1 and a later pick, and then if I really really wanted Clohesy, I'd draft him with the last pick of the draft.

But seriously, a 20yo rookie who has played three quarters of AFL footy is worth zilch in a trade.

Because if they trade him as a throw in for pick 200 now it means he can start with them earlier as a pose to waiting after the drafts.

It wouldn't shock me... nothing really does anymore. Or any less TBH.
In saying that. I'd be shocked if Geelong knocked back two picks within the TOP 10 for him... That i'd be shocked at.

No one is offering that and he wont be traded this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back