GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
um to make it clear st mary's have no one grovedale would be good if all there players didnt play seniors newtown only hav 3 college players this year so no excuses from them and north shore will be no good so your pretty much wrong with them
i think your top 3 are correct and bottom 2 are also
so in my opinion you dont really no anything
i agree read the books and come back with some correct info
i put north shore in my bottom five how much lower shud i put them

Dingles u must have been concentrating on ur own game and not paying attention to hanlon. He was embarrasing on the w.e. He would of covered a grand total of 100m for the entire game, one of the laziest games of football played on record. didnt help after he got home at 2.30am after being at the alleycat the night before, 4 hrs sleep. might be his only excuse.

Simon Cavallo is a fat mess - allegedly. He went to Italy over chirstmas, and didnt run at all, now he is an unfit individiual.

ha, haha, hahaha, hahahaha

Stephen Paulke was best on by a mile in BP's demolition of Camperdown (had heaps out cause of some cricket granny). He kicked 8 goals 6 till three-quater time. Missed some shockers!!!

good bloke too he is......when he is alseep!!!!

Cannot rate teams off 16's form, as seen in previous years! Joeys have always finished on top - then teams catch up to them.

Is there any other teams represented other than Bell Park and Lara on this? actually there are a few come to think of it, Newtown with hilly, Smith from joeys, salsa from grovey. cant think of many others.

look rhino i see nothing wrong with being at the alley cat until 2.30 in the morning

i heard from a mate from melton in the ballarat league is playing a team from the gfl. does any one no whos playing them? pudski other than colac what else have i written that u think is crap?

yer mate melton would happen to be playing lara its in about 4 weeks time out at the cattery!

boys top players at each club??
ill start off..
lara- doolan, shannerhan
northshore- ??
southbarwon- ??
bell park- hanlon, paulke
gwest- cavello, rhys bourke
albans- kirby bourke
joeys- Gove, jennings
grovedale- Chaffer

ill start off..
lara- doolan, shannerhan
northshore- ??
southbarwon- mitch mckee jesse mawson but they may play senoirs
bell park- hanlon, paulke,tyson d
gwest- cavello, rhys bourke,robert sims
albans- kirby. bourke
joeys- Gove, jennings
grovedale- Chaffer
thats all i no

ill start off..
lara- doolan, shannerhan
northshore- ??
southbarwon- ??
bell park- hanlon, paulke
gwest- cavello, rhys bourke
albans- kirby bourke
joeys- Gove, jennings
grovedale- Chaffer

hey matt ive got a good one for u how do you spell your last name

better still...
ur best gfl u/18s not including falcons (may include seniors players such as broderick..)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hear that everybody i was RIGHT. pudski u hav much to learn from me. What do others think of my ladder?
THE LADDER FOR 2007
1- st joeys - they are the team to beat this year, based on this groups history together they will have the unity that many of the teams will lack.
2- sth barwon - they are a quick side that will lack height this year, they will rely on their fitness which has been developed in along preseason and are possibly the fittest in the u/18 comp this year.
3- colac - while i've seen little of this years group, year in year out the colac boys always seem to have a strong list and i cant see why this year would be any different.
4/5/6 (order unknown )- bellpark - they have the best midfield in the comp, they may lack cosistancy. their spirit will get them through the home and away season and come finals will surely have to be a team to watch. st marys lack depth. they have 5 to 8 guns such as morrison who one bottom age b/f last year. they need their bottom 5 players to lift their game from past years, this group will be dangorous all year to everyone. grovedales posion depends on which boys will play 18's this year. brodrick and co are a real chance of playing in the seniors squad. as a full strength unit will be hard to beat.
7- leopold - will be ok but not great, if any top teams play poorly this leopold side still have the ability to roll you.
8/9/10 (order unknown) - north shore rumours suggest that they've lost alot of their gun players an their fate is just to hard to tell. they only know one way and thats aggressive, i wouldn't be surprised if they are simply interested in fighting others this year. newtown to put it simply will loose to many of their boys to college this year to have any real impact on the comp. lara this side brags over sus footballers like matt how ever you spell his last name marrie. while these type of people are nice guys they find it difficult to run let alone play football
11/12 (order unknown) - st albans / geelong west - who cares
1.joeys
2.south barwon
3.bellpark
4.colac
5.leopold
6.st marys
7.grovedale
8.newtown
9.lara
10. g west
11.st albans