GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there were a few reasons behind Holt leaving Newtown to go to bellpark...
1. He called us ******* ******s during the year. (prob after the loss to mary;s which we led the whole game till literally the last 20 secs)
2. He didnt think he got the best out of the players
3. He wants to win a premiership, and atm in u18's what better club to be at than Bell Park

when are you boys going to be playing? Id like to see this clash of the bigfooty u18s giants.

Ps. Muz, youre in year 12 this year yeh? Tell me, are capra and messer playing seniors this year?

yer mate i am.
Capra told me he was sticking with 18s but wouldnt suprise me if he went up.. messer? i think he finished last year so got no idea

What are you tlaking bout he did coach Newtown in the 18's last year! How old are you to have played with him?
Not keen to answer my question mate did not think you would .. As i thought all talk maybe you should just keep to your self for a while mate.
All the best with life:thumbsu:

I think there were a few reasons behind Holt leaving Newtown to go to bellpark...
1. He called us ******* ******s during the year. (prob after the loss to mary;s which we led the whole game till literally the last 20 secs)
2. He didnt think he got the best out of the players
3. He wants to win a premiership, and atm in u18's what better club to be at than Bell Park

That loss was thanks to hilly!!!!!

Looks like Colac is getting their recruits and clearances in, from memory many good young players with senior experience.

Should be there abouts again

number 7 for lara mate. they call me fatty. come on get me and we will see who ends up second best,.

haha. i saw you lay out one our players last year. i thought it was quite cheap, can't believe the umpires didn't see it. but as a hit, i rated it. lol.

big footy **** heads....

Mustang, because he thinks he knows everything and is just a ****.
Hilly lol but everyone loves him
LC #14, because he talks shit with jack shannahan

would appreciate it if they stopped the abusive comments and started talking about footy non biastly, eg not talking up lara
thanks fellas xox

wats with all you ****ers talken up brock collins he is a very average player! i sqw the game and hes kicking is shit house and dropped afewq of the simplest marks ive seen! stop talking the kid up!! HE IS NOT A GOOD PLAYER

got a problem with brocky do u? tell us who u are and ill let him know to have a word with u!

big footy **** heads....

Mustang, because he thinks he knows everything and is just a ****.
Hilly lol but everyone loves him
LC #14, because he talks shit with jack shannahan

would appreciate it if they stopped the abusive comments and started talking about footy non biastly, eg not talking up lara
thanks fellas xox

mate no one needs to talk lara up.. we prove it.. like today wen we beat melton .. who last week beat leopold by 70 points!
soo im pretty sure we are 2 from 2 sooo before u start trying to say sh8t u know nothing about think for a second huh!

and im actualy A's mate! and i onli came on in th last half of the last quarter soo again.. think !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mate no one needs to talk lara up.. we prove it.. like today wen we beat melton .. who last week beat leopold by 70 points!
soo im pretty sure we are 2 from 2 sooo before u start trying to say sh8t u know nothing about think for a second huh!

and im actualy A's mate! and i onli came on in th last half of the last quarter soo again.. think !

Did you boys play at north geelong this morning, or was that u16s... becuase i swear i saw a kid in the number 14 with his arms on his hips in the oh so infamous BLUE STRIP of lara doing absolutely *** all!

Did you boys play at north geelong this morning, or was that u16s... becuase i swear i saw a kid in the number 14 with his arms on his hips in the oh so infamous BLUE STRIP of lara doing absolutely *** all!

thats 16s **** wit... we played at the snake pit

Agreed,

taylor, ur sh*t.

so shut ur mouth,

lara, pfft.

IMO ur a fagg.

hahaaha ur kidding how can u sya he is shit.. when clearly he has played pretty good in both of our pracos...
and hilly u can not sya any one is shit.. as u r the shitest player in this thread

also in the lara v melton game there was a very nice biff which caused 3 players form each side to come off.. but lara came out with the win..
mitch day kicked 6.1 and had a very good game
pold samshed who ever they played..
any other scores

Agreed,

taylor, ur sh*t.

so shut ur mouth,

lara, pfft.

IMO ur a fagg.
Says you mate who plays for nth shore have u go a full team yet or what mate and as you said talyor is shit to be honest he is a valuable for lara and would be in any other club but if you dnt belive me ill let him prove to you when nth shore players will be chasing his a** all game while he dominates the field.

heard St Mary's lost to Colac by about fifteen goals yesterday.

played in Colac and had light rain on ocassions. St M scored one gola for the game

so colac will be there abouts again going on there praccos as they have beating teams by a fair few goals and all of them ahve been from GFL..

and thats a fair kick in the c*** for marys.. who dnt look like they will be in top 5 this season..
although anything can happen as it is only praccos

Says you mate who plays for nth shore have u go a full team yet or what mate and as you said talyor is shit to be honest he is a valuable for lara and would be in any other club but if you dnt belive me ill let him prove to you when nth shore players will be chasing his a** all game while he dominates the field.

haha fagg im a south boy. read the thred loser.

got a problem with brocky do u? tell us who u are and ill let him know to have a word with u!

i dout mustang will tell u who he is on the site...
and to tell u the truth i dout he would give a F*** what brock had to say as would most people who knew him.. because he is not a very good footballer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back