GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dout mustang will tell u who he is on the site...
and to tell u the truth i dout he would give a F*** what brock had to say as would most people who knew him.. because he is not a very good footballer
pudski ur a f*ck wit! you got no idea wat your talking about! brock is prob alot better player than wat u r!

well how bout everyone tells who they are. its pathetic everyone bitching and saying that your better than someone else but to scared to come out and tell people. it just doesnt make sense???
ill start off.............................
hungry bear= matt mcmahon

just dnt want to mate if.. i wanted to i would ahve form the start

bit scared are we pudski? definately a lara boy!
Dogs=Brock Collins

If anyone has noticed the only people who say im a shit player are lara boys and thats because i left there club....would appreciate not being talked about on here so early into the season seeing as i didnt play all last year and understandably are a bit rusty on the field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mate ur not nick costello ur chris moreland no need to lie...nick costello plays for anakie n newtown dnt play anakie!! and y wood nick costello go on the gdfl thread and say bell post hills coach nathan lewis is the best in the league by far...u do play for bell post so that seems strange...dont try and hide ur identity mate just a tip coz u will get caught out
chis moreland biggest f*k wit of all time! biggest joke he made falcons wat a desgrace he is!

pretty sure i have never been to teesdale... and pretty sure chris lane and them boys smashed u at a bell post party lol... joke or...

newtown have picked up a really good recruite by the name of taylor hyland from south barwon footy club! he is origanally a newtown boy and left 3 years back can kick goals from everywhere quick on hes feet and tough as nails..will be looking forward to watching him in round 1 against the swans . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back