GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard the park boys bragging about last 2 flags, to some colac boys during teh game, not good when you are 10 goals down.

they just forgot about one of the others? i agree bragging about something that alot of them were not even a part of is out of line and let me asure you holty was very much aware of this. i think is was a case of getting too big for their boots but in this instance the boots werent even theirs to be too big for!

a good reality check for some of them, they'll bounce back...

St. Joeys were outstanding on the weekend! Even contribution across the ground all day but mentions to David Fawkes and Andrew Hodgson who both dominated clearances all day. Dom Flanders looked solid at Full Forward but had difficulties in kicking straight. A well balanced side with great discipline set but Co-Coaches Dom Podbury and Arthur Hodgson.

However, its only round one so no need to get to carried away.

New Topic Please!! Any One??

How About tips for this week

Bell Park vs Marys- Park 3-4 goals
West vs Grovey- Grovey 6 goals
Newtown vs Leopold- Leopold 3 goals
Sth Barwon vs Albans- Sth 15 goals
Nth Shore vs Lara- Shore 2 goals
Colac Vs St jOeys- Joeys- 4 goals

Also predict ladder 4 this yr
1- St Josephs
2- Sth Barwon
3-Colac
4-Bell Park
5- Grovedale

6- Marys
7-Leopold
8- Newtown
9-Nth Shore
10- West
11- Albans
12- Lara

any thoughts???????

ladder at the end of the year
1. Colac
2. St Josephs
3. Sth Barwon
4. Leopold
5. Grovedale
--------------------
6. Bell Park
7. Newtown
8. St Marys
9. Geelong West
10. St Albans
11. Nth Shore
12. Lara

tips for this week
Bell Park vs St Marys - Bell Park by 1pt
Geelong West Vs Grovedale - Grovedale by 6 goals
Newtown vs Leopold - Leopold by 2 goals
Sth Barwon vs St Albans - Sth Barwon by 6 goals
Nth Shore vs Lara - Nth Shore by 2 goals
Colac vs St Josephs - Colac by 2 goals

5 out of 6 so far in the tips:)

rocky 11 playing lara this weeek should be a good match hope a bit of biff to!

rocky 11 playing lara this weeek should be a good match hope a bit of biff to!
bahah ROCKY11!!! biggest pussdog ever trys hard to intimadate blokes on BIGFOOTY but is nothing on the field wait till he feels his head getting smahsed into the ground on saturday after his recent comments on bigfooty will be a good game though.

ladder this year:

1- St Josephs
2- Colac
3- South Barwon
4- Bell Park
5- Newtown

6- Grovedale
7- Leopold
8- Lara
9- St Marys
10-North Shore
11- Geelong West
12- St Albans

This weeks games:
Bell Park by 2 goals
Grovedale by 6 goals
Newtown by 3 goals
South Barwon by 8 goals
Lara by 2 goals
St Josephs by 3 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ladder at the end of the year
1. Colac
2. St Josephs
3. Sth Barwon
4. Leopold
5. Grovedale
--------------------
6. Bell Park
7. Newtown
8. St Marys
9. Geelong West
10. St Albans
11. Nth Shore
12. Lara

tips for this week
Bell Park vs St Marys - Bell Park by 1pt
Geelong West Vs Grovedale - Grovedale by 6 goals
Newtown vs Leopold - Leopold by 2 goals
Sth Barwon vs St Albans - Sth Barwon by 6 goals
Nth Shore vs Lara - Nth Shore by 2 goals
Colac vs St Josephs - Colac by 2 goals

5 out of 6 so far in the tips:)

You were only a 17 goals of this tip

game one.. lara played some pretty poor footy against albans! we were sucked into the fights and were not worried about the game!

game two! lara come out with a point to prove and does just that! by pumping shore bye 90 points!

it will be interesting to see how the catters go against colac next week.. there is a buzzz going round after the win on the w.e!

and how can anyone believe newtown will be in the 5?? lara beat newtown in a prac match and u boys reckon they will be no chance!

time will tell boys, time will tell!

after round 2 my ladder has changed a bit
1colac
2joeys
3south
4park

5/6grovey/lara

7marys
8newtown
9albans
10pold
11west
12shore

but im sure after round 3 my mind could change again

colac are the team to beat this year for sure

extremelY hard to call coalc the team to beat when they win wif a kik after siren.

a great game that had everything, these two will contest it out come finals time. Plenty of run in both sides and the winning culture at st joeys assures them to bounce back.

Also interesting stat this joeys team hadnt lost a game in the u/14 or 16 yrs they were together. Until sat.
With vinnicombe, podbury,capra, and hawkins to return dnt write us off yet

extremelY hard to call coalc the team to beat when they win wif a kik after siren.

a great game that had everything, these two will contest it out come finals time. Plenty of run in both sides and the winning culture at st joeys assures them to bounce back.

Also interesting stat this joeys team hadnt lost a game in the u/14 or 16 yrs they were together. Until sat.
With vinnicombe, podbury,capra, and hawkins to return dnt write us off yet

but they did when the game which makes them the team to beat..
and aslo i dnt think anyone was writing joeys off yet anyway..
i do believe if it came to finals joeys would have the upper hand on every team in the comp

game one.. lara played some pretty poor footy against albans! we were sucked into the fights and were not worried about the game!

game two! lara come out with a point to prove and does just that! by pumping shore bye 90 points!

it will be interesting to see how the catters go against colac next week.. there is a buzzz going round after the win on the w.e!

and how can anyone believe newtown will be in the 5?? lara beat newtown in a prac match and u boys reckon they will be no chance!

u lost to albans!!!!! dont get ahead of urself
u beat newtown in a praccy while they had a few good players out and hadnt played together yet this season

how can there be a buz going round when you beat north shore with 4 of there best players out and you lost to albans? another good post!

okay so lara beat us.. but we had 4 of our best players out including costello, podnar, kenyon and cockerall. i'm sure it would have been much closer if we had those players in. i'm not making excuses, but without any players on the bench you could hardly say we played anything near our best, so lara don't think you're so good now. i'm sure teams like joeys and colac will take care of you.

how can there be a buz going round when you beat north shore with 4 of there best players out and you lost to albans? another good post!
winning the first game of the season would produce a good feeling at any club.. and who knows maybe one day u newtown boys will find out wat it feels like to win a game urselves.....

okay so lara beat us.. but we had 4 of our best players out including costello, podnar, kenyon and cockerall. i'm sure it would have been much closer if we had those players in. i'm not making excuses, but without any players on the bench you could hardly say we played anything near our best, so lara don't think you're so good now. i'm sure teams like joeys and colac will take care of you.

i cant some what feel like everyone seems to make up reasons for losing to lara... and there always seems to be no great deal when lara win because if this team and those players it would be diffrent.. as for u jacko cats 4 players aint going to make up 90 points...
also i feel the same wya about albans who gave south a run for there money in the first half by being up 2 to 3 goals.. but didnt have the legs..
and i do think come this week against colac things are going to be alot closer than most people think as it is out at the snake pit which is not the biggest ground and those colac boys like big grounds where they find space.. and at the pit or any smaller ground it is going to be much harder to find open space

mate we beat north with 2 key p-layers out to! like : john doolan and also ted sheather!

plus im pretty sure them 4 players are not gonna cover 15 goals!

good post by u hilly!

any way how did u go on the w.e.. how many goals did u let through. pfft

mate we beat north with 2 key p-layers out to! like : john doolan and also ted sheather!

plus im pretty sure them 4 players are not gonna cover 15 goals!

good post by u hilly!

any way how did u go on the w.e.. how many goals did u let through. pfft
umm pretty sure if you were there it was 2 n*b head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back