GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of interesting results on the weekend have made the race for finals spots a little bit more interesting, The run will home will be very intrigueing, THE TOP GUN predicts marys will sneak into 5th spot and joeys will miss the post season action. and i wouldnt write the cats off yet if they beat North Shore they are back in the mix.

Dave Nye, is just shorter then 6 foot, and i think he's third in our b & f voting, been in the best the last 3 weeks, he is havin a really good year.

THE TOP GUN said:
A couple of interesting results on the weekend have made the race for finals spots a little bit more interesting, The run will home will be very intrigueing, THE TOP GUN predicts marys will sneak into 5th spot and joeys will miss the post season action. and i wouldnt write the cats off yet if they beat North Shore they are back in the mix.
Hey top gun, which club u play for champ???

Moss Man said:
I just found out that these 3 are captains for their respective sides

South Barwon is Ash Dolley (FullBack)
Bell Park is Talarico (Midfielder)
St Joeys is Will Ryan (Backline)

So thats it for 5 teams, what about all the others...

St albans is darcy meehan(midfielder)
leopolds is dave gray(midfielder)
WEst saints is tyson stott(midfielder) but belive his playing seniors
and justin or james rigoni

DINGERS said:
St albans is darcy meehan(midfielder)
leopolds is dave gray(midfielder)
WEst saints is tyson stott(midfielder) but belive his playing seniors
and justin or james rigoni
yer its james
and stott is a very good player very underrated if he had a crack and didnt love the **** as much as i do then he wud have gone places.

stott is not underrated, there would not be one person playing GFL 18's who dosn't know him as an absolute freak.

tips for this week:

St Mary's v Grovedale - By 3 goals
Colac v St Josephs - By 5 goals
North Shore v Lara - By 4 goals
St Albans v South Barwon- By 20 goals
Newtown & Chilwell v Leopold - By 6 goals
Geelong West St Peters v Bell Park - By 5 goals

Belly said:
stott is not underrated, there would not be one person playing GFL 18's who dosn't know him as an absolute freak.
yeh i agree would have played falcons if he didnt quit i believe thats wat happened ne way
Who u play for belly have u played agaisnt him i have n yeh agree with everything u r saying

Newtown, i played against him in under 16's, my second game for town.

Seriously, probably the second best junior player i'd seen besides Michael Rockerfeller.

Played him again in 18's last year and he was still bloody good.

Belly said:
Newtown, i played against him in under 16's, my second game for town.

Seriously, probably the second best junior player i'd seen besides Michael Rockerfeller.

Played him again in 18's last year and he was still bloody good.

yeah he is good but he gets on the **** too much and he has a ****mop for a hairstyle

oi i reckon lara can beat any side they are the toughest in the league and are very underestimated.

spudda said:
yeah he is good but he gets on the **** too much and he has a ****mop for a hairstyle

what about the win by the cats on the weekend.... i saw them play i reckon the hole gfl u18s shouls watch out because they are looking the goods after a win like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tyson is not as good as he was and no lara aint that good there not contenders. why talk up ur club for mate.

pudski poodlers said:
what about the win by the cats on the weekend.... i saw them play i reckon the hole gfl u18s shouls watch out because they are looking the goods after a win like that.
MATE THEY PLAY ST ALBANS! anyside would look good against them!

I hear Lara have a few out this week including the big fella Stevenson, could be a real challenge to beat north shore, remembering that a loss this week could dent there finals hopes given the next two games they have after this week are against Bell Park and South Barwon.

Other captains are...

Newtown captains are:-Nick Abbot (Midfield)
and Tim Nash (ruck and fward)

does anyone know colac? is it hugh douglas? and wat about grove, is that al rowarth?

Tips for this week

St Mary's vs Grovedale - 7 goals (@ home mary's will just be too good. Grove rely on Delaney every week)
Colac vs St Joeys - 4 goals (not sure about this game...could be totally wrong.)
North Shore vs Lara - 8 goals (Only this much if there is no stevo)
St Albans vs South Barwon - 15+ goals (no need to explain)
Newtown vs Leopold - 6 goals (Possibly more with Rockefeller playing)
GWSP vs Bell Park - 6 goals (Just simply too good. Huybens will dominate stoppages)

north shore will not make an impact come finals time. They are far too undiciplined.

Moss Man said:
Tips for this week

St Mary's vs Grovedale - 7 goals (@ home mary's will just be too good. Grove rely on Delaney every week)
Colac vs St Joeys - 4 goals (not sure about this game...could be totally wrong.)
North Shore vs Lara - 8 goals (Only this much if there is no stevo)
St Albans vs South Barwon - 15+ goals (no need to explain)
Newtown vs Leopold - 6 goals (Possibly more with Rockefeller playing)
GWSP vs Bell Park - 6 goals (Just simply too good. Huybens will dominate stoppages)
rockefeller best on ground. absolute freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back