GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source?

Apparently, Jase Lee is training with Bell Park and has been going pretty well. However, he hasn't got a clearance and going by word, it won't be easy to get one.

Rhys Burke would be a big loss to GWSP, but he's got friends there too. I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed.

Has Lee played a game of 18's? If he hasnt, lara cannot keep him at the club - fact......

Who are Rhys' friends at West?

Has Lee played a game of 18's? If he hasnt, lara cannot keep him at the club - fact......

Who are Rhys' friends at West?
young twins tim and mitch wight, as well as rob sims. he hasnt got many though.

costellos clearance has gone through on a time limit, so looks like he is there to stay.

Ur right he training with park and going well but ur worng abouth im not getting a clearnce he is as good as gone and so is pountey who is deff playign in WRFL for Wez or hoppers coz i think he lives in little river where ever the *** that is i know its closer to melbs then any other g-town, town.
And as for rhys he has a **** load of mates at park. So if he decides to saty at west it wont be beacuse of mates he has there coz all of them r at park.

Bell Park
Top Age: hugh hanlon, chris lynch
Bottom Age: joel o'connor

South Barwon
Top Age: mitch mckee
Bottom Age: ???

Colac
Top Age: levi dare

North Shore
Top Age: pj disanto
Bottom Age: ????

St. Josephs
Top Age: cant pick
Bottom Age: michael jennings

Grovedale
Top Age: sam bourke
Bottom Age: adam donohue

St. Marys
Top Age: luke bath

Newtown
Top Age: matt mcmahon, nick scott
Bottom Age:

Leopold
Top Age: ???
Bottom Age: sam hughes

Geelong West
Top Age: brenton ritchie
Bottom Age: rhys burke

Bell Park
Top Age: hugh hanlon, chris lynch
Bottom Age: joel o'connor

Chris Lynch! Are u on drugs 26? Has Steven Paulke just quit football or something. I would of thought he'd walk into the top 2 Bell Park players (alongside Hanlon) in 07.

Lift 26 Lift!!!!!

Chris Lynch! Are u on drugs 26? Has Steven Paulke just quit football or something. I would of thought he'd walk into the top 2 Bell Park players (alongside Hanlon) in 07.

Lift 26 Lift!!!!!
chris lynch is on the list for falcons mate pretty sure he deserves a spot in there

Yes thats right the mustang is back! first off wats with all you blokes talken **** about chris lynch?? BOG in the grand final and one of bell parks best last year and all of yas talk **** about him! i rekon the kid deserves alot more respect than all of yas are given him will be one of the best top age players in the league this year, thats if falcons dont pik him up! Anyone got any news on people moving? And i see hilly is still talking out of his **** maybe he might gather more than 3 possesions for a season this year (fingers crossed for the kid hey) top 5 anyone??
MUSTANG

I dont no alot about the younger blokes. But ill have a dip anyway.
Bell Park

Top Age: hugh hanlon,
Bottom Age: ?

South Barwon
Top Age: mitch mckee
Bottom Age: anthoney biemans

Colac
Top Age: levi dare

North Shore
Top Age: pj disanto and cosy if hes stays there
Bottom Age: ????

St. Josephs
Top Age: liam if he played otherwise luke ryan
Bottom Age: michael jennings

Grovedale
Top Age: luke delaney
Bottom Age: adam donohue

St. Marys
Top Age: brandon backwell

Newtown
Top Age: matty mc and nick scott
Bottom Age: duno

Leopold
Top Age: ???
Bottom Age: sam hughes

Geelong West
Top Age: brenton ritchie
Bottom Age: rhys burke

well his not very good and his small and skinny...but he didnt do anything rong in the whole pre season training except cheat in a 3km time trial where he skipped a lap!! but yeah they coodnt not pik him coz he didnt do anything to get cut really

It's not about doing anything wrong in the pre-season training IMO. Simply, Dean is not up to it. There's a LOT of players that would run rings around him that didn't get a shot at Falcons. It's pretty poor IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not about doing anything wrong in the pre-season training IMO. Simply, Dean is not up to it. There's a LOT of players that would run rings around him that didn't get a shot at Falcons. It's pretty poor IMO.
the only thing i have in deans defense is that the falcons dont always pick players on their ability to play the game, the main aim of the falcons is to get kids drafted. falcons look to develop kids and maybe thats their plan for dean even though he wud need a lot of it. he also took the top number in number 1, any thoughts on that?

the only thing i have in deans defense is that the falcons dont always pick players on their ability to play the game, the main aim of the falcons is to get kids drafted. falcons look to develop kids and maybe thats their plan for dean even though he wud need a lot of it. he also took the top number in number 1, any thoughts on that?

I've heard that philosophy before, but I really don't understand it. Surely players with the ability to play the game have a better chance of being drafted over players like Dean Muir.

What would an AFL Club be after in Dean? IMO he doesn't standout with any real qualities, I think there's plenty of others in GFL that are legit GUNS who would have a far better chance of being drafted.

who cares about dean muir,anyway.and who cares what jumper number someone wares.they wouldn't have picked him for no reason.garry hocking of all people would not hav picked someone in his side if he didnt think they were up to it.

how would dean muir get away with cheating in a 3km time trial at that level. wldn't he be caught out later on in all the other fitness testing they do???????

who cares about dean muir,anyway.and who cares what jumper number someone wares.they wouldn't have picked him for no reason.garry hocking of all people would not hav picked someone in his side if he didnt think they were up to it.
jumper number 1 has to go to a player that will play a game thats a simple fact

Congrats to Chris Lynch on making the Falcons list! For all the sh*t he has copped over the past few months about his performance, it has been laid to rest by his inclusion onto the list!

However, he has got a few more sessions in the gym before he advances any further! (66kg). He better take Sammy Hughes (63kg) in with him as well!

ddint mean to get a biff started over muir. was just asking..any news of blokes looking at getting a senior game.. i no a few blokes that hav apparently played well in senior praccys thta might be calling on a gig in the real season.. for one..middy mckee..any others

Congrats to Chris Lynch on making the Falcons list! For all the sh*t he has copped over the past few months about his performance, it has been laid to rest by his inclusion onto the list!

However, he has got a few more sessions in the gym before he advances any further! (66kg). He better take Sammy Hughes (63kg) in with him as well!
for that matter muir as well. just want to have a last comment on muir. he may not be good enough to be on the falcons list but the fact is he is on the list and theres nothing anyone can do about it, they may realise he isnt any good or he might shine in a few matches and suprise everyone else, its up to him now to prove he should be there.
surely sam bourke will play seniors if he isnt playing falcons, pj disanto must pushing seniors.

for that matter muir as well. just want to have a last comment on muir. he may not be good enough to be on the falcons list but the fact is he is on the list and theres nothing anyone can do about it, they may realise he isnt any good or he might shine in a few matches and suprise everyone else, its up to him now to prove he should be there.
surely sam bourke will play seniors if he isnt playing falcons, pj disanto must pushing seniors.

apparently pj is playing full back for seniors this year. and rumour has it that bell park is keen to play a few of there 18's kids this year aswell, see what happens though.

apparently pj is playing full back for seniors this year. and rumour has it that bell park is keen to play a few of there 18's kids this year aswell, see what happens though.
im guessing you could be playing seniors this year too, am i right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back