GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
your a joke mate. we dont need that crap on here. so i recon people would agree with me when a say lara have a sh*t side if his playing for you's all year. dont talk crap on here you a fu*khead

Watch what your saying about lara mate there is no need for that talk and for you to say his talking sh** is Bull**** because you think you can say what you want to anyone and for some reason you have something against lara maybe its because a lara boy got u a beauty in game or maybe not but get over yourself and nth shore cause both these things are not worth sticking up for. You WEAPON!!

Hmmm, Lara is playing Newtown tomorrow morning, no?

Or is Newtown playing in Lara, im not sure. Either way Im tipping Brock Collins to have a ripper.. I've seen the kid in his tights riding around with random slozzers doing 50kms a day followed by congratulatory headjobs from his brother's misus.

Goodluck to all the GFL boys this year (Especially Hilly) and we'll have to see about Colac.

tommy couch!

top name .. nup

neva heard of him.

probly just another loser.

like you.

cdfvdfvfdsvcfdvcvfvfvdvasdfasfcxzsvdsfaVcxzsvzcXxzZvczxdvfaxczdfv xcvfxcfvzxcdfcgbxjvzcdfgbfvcxfgdhbcvxxdfdgfhbxcvfdgshfbvcxfgdfhbvc
bvgbhgbgjbnvvuvbgnbugnbhgnbgnbkgjnbgnbgifvmfvkmgibmgobmgiobmgb

thank you.:thumbsu:

[/u]
Watch what your saying about lara mate there is no need for that talk and for you to say his talking sh** is Bull**** because you think you can say what you want to anyone and for some reason you have something against lara maybe its because a lara boy got u a beauty in game or maybe not but get over yourself and nth shore cause both these things are not worth sticking up for. You WEAPON!!

YEAH rocky watch what you saying bout lara.
beacause They arnt WORTH an mention on here.

i dnt wanna here talk bout ne other other than the ones that have a chance.

and u you try and bring up descussion bout a crapy club, u suk,
go cry ur slef to sleep coz your not any good.

p.s Watch out Bell Park on sunday, punchons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newtown and Lara hitout today.

saw some potential in both teams but both teams have a long way to go.
Shanners was best on ground.

lara gave a lot of the B side players a go and they were the only weak links. I think that lara may be a underrated side this year.

Newtown will need to lift for the next praccy match against Gisbon.

Hmmm, Lara is playing Newtown tomorrow morning, no?

Or is Newtown playing in Lara, im not sure. Either way Im tipping Brock Collins to have a ripper.. I've seen the kid in his tights riding around with random slozzers doing 50kms a day followed by congratulatory headjobs from his brother's misus.

Goodluck to all the GFL boys this year (Especially Hilly) and we'll have to see about Colac.

To brockys credit he did play well today, might needa work on his kicking a bit haha but i sure he knows that ;) reads the play very well but..

i agree shannaz played a good game!'

but nick elliott played an absolute stellar game in the midfield! and also ted sheather is underated and will probably dominate at chb and ruck even??

but nick elliott played an absolute stellar game in the midfield! and also ted sheather is underated and will probably dominate at chb and ruck even??

i agree. i think people will have to review their thoughts on lara. but then we shouldnt get ahead of ourselves. this was only 1 game. im still waiting to see the likes of Bell Park and Sth Barwon.

yer ted sheather is like a man on mission, he dominates the chb or chf position could almost be pushing for a senior call up.

did ne1 go to the game this morn, sth barwon vs bell park?
dat brad nelson kid, finally saw his mrs dat i been hearin bout. farrk id tap dat!

did ne1 go to the game this morn, sth barwon vs bell park?
dat brad nelson kid, finally saw his mrs dat i been hearin bout. farrk id tap dat!

More importantly tomma or any of the other park boys, can u give us an update of the game, best players for both sides. Where they both at full strength.

Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You seem to talk a lot about gays falcon sounds like you're the one who is the closet homo but then again you are from south barwon so i wouldnt expect anything less.

and i suppose salsa being voted best on ground and the top possession getter in his first tac cup game for the falcons was because of his last name.:p

Whats his last name??
and probably more importantly whats his first name?

Joeys will go all the way this year. Just Believe.

IMO dan is a crap name, if my parents named me daniel i would shoot myself. im not at falcons, i do play tho..
and to be hosest i wouldnt want to be in falcons, with ppl like salsa only getting in for having a good last name if u catch my drift.
u must feel pretty damn stupid hey? he must have only got in because of his last name, but wait he's been in the best for the first two rounds, good call buddy.

cmon hilly.. he makes u look like shit!
hes a backman.. but he can move.. which is more than i can say u did on the w.e??

2 words = SH*t Cu*t

No need for that on here mate, i watched the game on sat and ted didnt play that well at all. Lay off Hilly because he played about as good as you did.

ok all the boys at lara played well but best on was shannaz easy. for newtown best on would have been matt mcmahon and brocky and also hilly played very well he kept his opponent to i think 2 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back