Rumour Giant injured

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griffen going will turn in our favour. No doubt. Doesn't change the fact that he tried to shaft us. Never welcome back. Same for Ward, he dogged it in his last few games for us, did not give us his best. Disgraced the jumper.

Cooney will get a warm welcome home. He and the Club made a decision that was best for both parties. He gets a crack at extending his career and we free up room for similar types to come through. Cooney gave us plenty over his career, worked hard through injury etc.

Higgins is a flog. I'm glad he walked, but lets not let him off the hook. We carried the prick through injury and failure, hid him across a HBF because he couldn't do the job we needed from him, talked up his non existent leadership etc. Then when it was time to balance the ledger with some good form, he walked. Hope his career continues to fizzle out, cough and splutter.

There are no redeeming features for Griff, Ward or Higgins. Just our Club making good on shitty scenarios.

Can I "like" this twice???

People clamoring for a Griff injury are just as bad as he is. Leave the man be. Yes he's a flog, but I certainly won't be happy to hear the guy has an injury.

As long as our players get stuck into him when we play GWS (and hopefully win) I'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back