Gilly returns!

Remove this Banner Ad

They want him playing footy, they don't want him to travel up to Brisbane as an emergency and not get a game, if they have any problems tomorrow, he would be first to go in I guess, but if they have and last minute problems up there Dangerfield will get a game I assume.
Ah okay, I got it. Dangerfield is playing on Sunday for Westies.

I read it the wrong way. I thought they were trying to make sure Danger played SANFL, not Symes.

Never been this glad to see Jericho on a team sheet, would have felt so sorry for him if he was again dropped after above average performances!

And that's some pretty strong emergencies:thumbsu:

Otten & Mackay: 100% game time with South. Will do Mackay in particular the world of good.

Symes: Needs a run after a 6 week absence.

Hentschel: Probably needs another good performance and if so expect him to play next week.

Griffin: Could play but they want him to rest his sore hip. Will not play at any level.

Dangerfield: Could well be on standby as the others don’t fit.

Good line up. Awesome to see Reilly back in there, hopefully he can string a few games together for the first time this year and get some confidence. Gill & Burton in the same forward line = headaches for Brisbane and for us :S But happy we finally got a CHF, its a hard positiion to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lock it in Trent to play against the Cats at AAMI.

It must be a done deal, oh team is starting to resemble a very dark threat for the flag! To think that our forward line could have Burton, Gill and Trent all playing, will give us great potency in the coming weeks.

Like also Porps and Douglas running around as little smalls as well. I would love to see Johncock in there as well.

Must win on Saturday night!!!!!

Disappointed to see Mackay dropped as his game time has been declining. He seems to play better with more game time and that's why I'm disappointed he's dropped.

MacKay's played more this year already than i thought he would. Probably right for a break.

Besides, South really really need the help. ;)

Lock it in Trent to play against the Cats at AAMI.

It must be a done deal, oh team is starting to resemble a very dark threat for the flag! To think that our forward line could have Burton, Gill and Trent all playing, will give us great potency in the coming weeks.

Like also Porps and Douglas running around as little smalls as well. I would love to see Johncock in there as well.

Must win on Saturday night!!!!!

Im drooling at the fact we could have Burton, Gill, Tippett, Hentschel in the forwardline in the latter part of the season, Reilly and co will be licking their chops:thumbsu:

Im drooling at the fact we could have Burton, Gill, Tippett, Hentschel in the forwardline in the latter part of the season, Reilly and co will be licking their chops:thumbsu:

We saw the value last weekend of having more than one forward. Shut out Buddy but Roughhead stepped up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gilly returns!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back