Unsolved Girls that went missing from Adelaide Oval 1973

Remove this Banner Ad

Because there are many more recent crimes that require their time and attention
Do you mean current recent unsolved murders or plod cop crimes? Major crime branch or homicide squad can't have too long a list of unsolved that they drop cold cases completely you'd think. Different units with different tasks. Sex crimes too... but they would be busy yes

Hart was definitely involved along with others and i think they would have ended up at yatina at some point problem is so much time has passed and hart is long dead and probably the others involved as well.

Do you mean current recent unsolved murders or plod cop crimes? Major crime branch or homicide squad can't have too long a list of unsolved that they drop cold cases completely you'd think. Different units with different tasks. Sex crimes too... but they would be busy yes
Other serious crimes. They don't solve themselves.

I don’t understand how this could be considered “almost identical” without any other details. Is “Mandy” claiming that she and KG are considered aligned in the comparison of their cases? This seems very vague to me.

Also the detail about “Mandy” being a cop seems superfluous. If they’re using her occupation for credibility points then I’m slightly annoyed by that. I do believe Mandy but I just do not understand the angle the writer was going for here.
I met her with Bill H former Detective and heard her story. I believe she is legit

Remove this Banner Ad

Unsolved Girls that went missing from Adelaide Oval 1973

Remove this Banner Ad

Back